• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Sleep issues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Okay...I never thought I would post a help/support thread but here's my problem:

Ever since summer break began here I've been having trouble sleeping. This is an extreme delema because I just started working at my step-dad's shop. Does anyone have any advice to help my little problem?

I need the sleep so I can work without being tired.

Edit: I forgot to add that I've tried everything I can on this *even counting sheep, watching tv and singing* and nothing's worked.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Listen to your iPod and stare at the ceiling(don't play it too loud) that always helps me sleep. Try not to fall asleep with your iPod on though, right when you're finally sleepy, take them off. Or read a book, works for me all the time.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay...I never thought I would post a help/support thread but here's my problem:
Dont we all.
Ever since summer break began here I've been having trouble sleeping.
So youve been sleeping normally before summer vacation came. Has anything changed at home or anything?

This is an extreme delema because I just started working at my step-dad's shop. Does anyone have any advice to help my little problem?
What kind of shop is it? What is your job at the shop?

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
So youve been sleeping normally before summer vacation came. Has anything changed at home or anything?

Nothing changed at home except for spring and summer time ants and the usual yearly visit for my gradma that happens around my birthday that's comming up soon.

What kind of shop is it? What is your job at the shop?

It's an electronics shop and my job is whatever my step-dad asks. It could range anywhere from simple cleaning to helping him fix a customers computer.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Anything been on your mind. Stress, problems, or something that ills you.

How is your relationship with your dad?

Do you enjoy working at your dad's shop?
D: DON'T PRESSURE HER WITH QUESTIONS!
Anyway, it's probably stress, normally when I'm stressed, it's hard for me to sleep. Like when I have mid-terms, it's hard for me to sleep.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Anything been on your mind. Stress, problems, or something that ills you.

Nothing comes to mind....Nothing's really troubling me.

How is your relationship with your dad?

He's my step-dad. My real dad's a jerk. But my relationship with my step-dad is good. He's very nice unless he gets mad but the most he'll do is raise his voice alittle.

Do you enjoy working at your dad's shop?

Well being as I just started Tuesday *the day after memorial day* and I'm just learning the computer parts and how to fix them I find the job very enjoyable.

My diagnosis, it's too damn hot.

Thanks Dr. Shadow Soldier.....But it doesn't get too hot in Missouri.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Ever since summer break began here I've been having trouble sleeping. This is an extreme delema because I just started working at my step-dad's shop. Does anyone have any advice to help my little problem?

I need the sleep so I can work without being tired.

Edit: I forgot to add that I've tried everything I can on this *even counting sheep, watching tv and singing* and nothing's worked.

Run an MRI, it's AUTOIMMUNE! Sorry, been watching too much House.. Either consult a doctor/witch doctor, or right before you go to bed read a Harry Potter book, works everytime. Wink wink nudge nudge..

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Run an MRI, it's AUTOIMMUNE! Sorry, been watching too much House.. Either consult a doctor/witch doctor, or right before you go to bed read a Harry Potter book, works everytime. Wink wink nudge nudge..

Or....I'm gonna try setting my alarm and see if I get to bed at the time I should the next night. I'll tell the outcome if it works for about a week and if it works I'm having this thread closed......If it doesn't I'll try re-reading the book I finished or listening to music.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Okay tell us how it goes, tommorrow.

I fell asleep during Family Guy......

Jesus damn why does everyone and their mother on this site think it's cool to pretend to have sleeping problems?

And for you I don't just pretend to have problems......I do have problems. I just chose not to post 5 billion threads in the help/support section. If you still have issues with me from forever ago that's cool. But don't just come up and say I'm pretending to have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back