• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SKYRIM II - Revamped, Members Wanted!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Let's hit the skooma and find some o' them Psijic Monks...

I'd imagine this little expedition would place Traendil back in the College's favor—so everyone in my group gets specially-enchanted weapons, if that's permitted.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If the Psijic are going to be going up against the Daedric Dawn (or any other artefact-bearing groups), enchanted weaponry would certainly come in handy.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I think Corey has more to gain going to the mages cause he could improve his spells. I might as well go to the ruins unless Corey does not want to split.

Rikken Omnious

This is what i have so far let me know if this is good :) im still working on his abilities will update in the next day or so

NAME: Guaron Uzuk
RACE: Nord/Orc

FACTION: Orcs

APPEARANCE: He carries some of his mothers and father traits, His father being a nord and his mother an orc, Pale skinned and well defined muscles, A strong chiseled face with a single pronounced canine tooth protrudes from the right hand side of his mouth. A black cloth eye patch covers his left eye, A remnant from a past battle. His body is covered in a few scars, "Mistakes" according to him.

BACKGROUND:-
Born as an orphan in Riften. His mother died whilst giving birth to him, He was shunned by the community and teased by the other orphans cause of his mixed blood heritage, He found that he could not trust anyone,that he would have to fend for himself in this dangerous environment where everyone was out to get everyone else. The only thing that kept him sane was the constant thought of survival, taking advantage of situations when they presented themselves, Stealing loaves of bread or small amounts of cheese to eat, A few times he was caught by the guards and severely punished his hands still bare the whip marks from the guards punishments.

As soon as he reached the age of ten, he was told to leave the orphanage as he was now too old to live there any longer. He packed all of his belongings into a sack and left Riften, tired of being shunned by the community,he decided to seek out the heritage of his mother, hearing that there was a Orc encampment nearby, he decided to go check it out and see if they would accept him for what he was.

As he approached the wooden gates of the Orc encampment, An Orc stopped him by putting a hand on his chest "Eh' where do you think your going? your not an Orc, your a half breed your not allowed in. You must test your fortitude before we accept you as an Orc ." Before pushing him over and heading back inside the village.

Guaron stood back up and remained standing, Each day he would knock on the door to the village and ask if he was worthy of being let into the village only to be told he wasn't allowed in. So he went back to standing in front of the village, Rain pelted down on his head, He did not move. Winds howled around him, He did not falter. Finally on the fifth day of him standing out there, no food, no water, they finally let him into the village and called him an Orc.

He slowly learned the ways of the Orc, first came swordsmanship so he knew how to defend himself, becoming accustomed to the Orc culture and way of life, his views of everyone outside of stronghold changing, he started painting his face with warpaint and getting more involved with the rituals. As time went on he grew more accustomed to these fields eventually learning to wield an orcish great sword, as he found brute strength often worked better than dancing around his enemy.

PERSONALITY:- Orcish blood runs through his veins and because of this he can be quick to anger if he doesn't like you, He usually remains silent, most people would confuse this with being lost in thought, But really, hes thinking about the best way to kill you. It takes a lot of effort to earn his trust, but because of his Nord blood once you gain his trust, he becomes a very strong and very loyal ally.

EQUIPMENT:
Sackcloth Clothes
Crude Leather Shoes
Iron Cuffs

ABILITIES:-

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Okay, let's be moving.
Ruins Party: Kud-Jei, Tyronius, Valthyn, Zaela
You're bound for Alftand, embedded in the glaciers north-west of Winterhold. Once there you'll seek out Dwemer should they actually be around, and fend of any Snow Elf assaults that might come your way.
Psijic Party: Artur, P'Rhad, Traendil
You're headed to Dawnstar, capital of the Pale. Ask around and keep your ears open for any information on the Psijic. If all else fails, people assume they're there to give the Daedric Dawn a hard time, so if you can figure out that group's activities, you can bet the Psijic will be close by.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So... Should I just turn this into a fanfic and not bother with roleplaying it? I can understand a little uncertainty in regards to what's coming up, but I've practically pointed out to everyone generally what they need to do. I've even consulted particular people and given them an exact idea of what to do. This is supposed to be the part where things branch out and I can stop hand-holding quite as much, but... Nothing?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
So... Should I just turn this into a fanfic and not bother with roleplaying it? I can understand a little uncertainty in regards to what's coming up, but I've practically pointed out to everyone generally what they need to do. I've even consulted particular people and given them an exact idea of what to do. This is supposed to be the part where things branch out and I can stop hand-holding quite as much, but... Nothing?

Looking at the first portion of Sanguine Heart, I empathize with you.

My own problem has simply been balancing time between various RPs (to say nothing of real life). I already have most of my roleplay responses mapped out, but have yet to sit down and complete them. Skyrim II isn't the only roleplay to suffer because of this.

You can be sure that Traendil will be trudging into Dawnstar with an idea in his head . . . but I honestly can't tell you when that will happen. This year's summer work is taking a toll on my online activity.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Okey bro it's only been like tree days chill

KHE moved slow too but jesus turn your world back to upside down silly :c

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I'm trying to stay in the game but then this whole Snow Prince shit happened under the radar for me and I'm just what now. I mean, I have plans for my character but I just feel out of place in the story.

I'm totally ok if you just want to have full control of everything and ask me from time to time what would Zaela do. Summer school has been eating my inspiration and I don't want to hold this back.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm trying to stay in the game but then this whole Snow Prince shit happened under the radar for me and I'm just what now. I mean, I have plans for my character but I just feel out of place in the story.
Although it might constitute at least some spoilers, might it be useful for everyone's sake for me to elaborate on what's going on with the Snow Prince and the Dwemer and that?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Before I go at least formally considering exactly what needs to be told, can I get an idea from people exactly what they're having trouble with? The immediate goals of the Snow Elves, generally what's happening right now? Specific questions that could be answered to greatly help posting?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Snow Prince ganked Riften because he sought the Eyes of the Falmer, which he eventually managed to escape with, but not before revealing much more.
He mentioned that others like him would be assaulting four specific places, all of which turned out to be Dwarven ruins. He mentioned that in doing so he would seal the similarly re-emergent Dwemer in the city of Blackreach, leaving him to carry out his larger goal.
Given that the Snow Prince hinted he and his people were in direct conflict and previously in contact with still-living Dwemer, it stands to reason that a remaining faction within those people might have a better idea of the Snow Prince's ultimate intentions, hence why some of our party are heading to Alftand - it's the closest Dwarven Ruin to both the party and the recently-attacked Raldbthar that the Snow Prince mentioned, so it's a logical place to visit.
Aside from going there to hopefully meet with the Dwemer, if the ruin is under attack, our party's help in fending off the siege could very well earn the favour of the Dwemer, something very useful considering the Snow Prince thought that each of them might be able to best him (the prince and in some cases larger numbers of Snow Elves) with a little luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back