• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SKYRIM II - Revamped, Members Wanted!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
TOElM.png
SKYRIM II
wR1Ge.png

- LAST OF THE DRAGONBORN -

- RP Thread -

- ABOUT -

Six months after the epic trials of the Dragonborn, a motley group of suddenly and mysteriously freed prisoners find themselves thrown into a Skyrim much changed from how any remember it. With the Empire nearly pushed out of the northern province and the region stronger than ever, the Aldmeri Dominion is bolstering its ranks for a final push against Skyrim.

Meanwhile, the last battle of a three-and-a-half thousand year war is brought into the modern day with the sudden appearance of Snow Elves and Dwemer alike. Long-unseen Psijic Mages prowl The Pale, seeking to thwart the efforts of the weapon-collecting Daedric Dawn.

With the Dragonborn absent from the northern province and mounting dangers reaching a tipping-point, disparate heroes must come together to determine the fate of not just Skyrim, but all of Tamriel and the entire earthly plane known as Mundus.

- PROPHECY OF THE DRAGONBORN -

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world
When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped
When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles
When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls
When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

- B
ACKGROUND -

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Skyrim II - Last of the Dragonborn

vKWXQ.png
CHARACTERS
3v9bK.png

Unused Races: Nord, Redguard, Orc
Unused Factions: Alik'r, The Blades, Daedric Dawn, Dark Brotherhood, Greybeards, Imperial Legion, Orc Stronghold, Shalidor's Seekers, Stormcloak Rebellion.
See the factions section of the Information below.

In this roleplay we can have more than one person per race, and likewise for factions.

Given this roleplay takes place after changes/advances of the canon, it might be a good idea to post a rough outline of your character first. That way, I can confirm that there aren't any clashes with the adjusted canon before you put too much into your character.

- CREATION -

Characters in this roleplay have not only the characteristics found across most roleplays on this forum, but also have skills and attributes corresponding uniquely with their race. Though you don't need to take their numerical factors into account, when appropriate situations arise, these features are expected to be noted in some form.

At their entrance into the roleplay, characters are only aware of the Dragonborn's actions according to the first entry for the Whiterun Herald. Characters joining after the start of the roleplay will not be joining straight away, but will be freed/retrieved from some sort of imprisonment by the main party as soon as is convenient.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

- ROSTER -
Character | Race | Gender | Faction | Archetype | Roleplayer Artur |Breton|Male|Winterhold College|Heavy Mage| Professor Ven Kud-Jei |Argonian|Female|Khajiit Caravan|Adventurer| Ehres P'Rhad |Khajiit|Male|Thieves Guild|Prowling Thief| Sexual White Choc. Traendil |Altmer|Male|Winterhold (estranged)|Errant Enchanter| Ordeith Tyronius |Imperial|Male|Companions|Lycan Artisan| Nigga Sauce Valthyn |Dunmer|Male|Silver Hand|Ranger| Orion Zaela |Bosmer|Female|Thieves Guild|Crafty Thief| Ulti

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

vKWXQ.png
INFORMATION
3v9bK.png

- RULES AND GUIDELINES -

All roleplaying and discussion must be in accordance with the Global Rules of the Roleplaying Section.

In the roleplay, participants are encouraged to only engage in detailed battle when engaging very powerful or important foes. For the sake of brevity, and since in Skyrim you can come across many small encounters before a single big one, it is greatly advised that actual 'skilled' battling is saved for 'boss fights'.

Since Skyrim has beheading, blood-and-gore violence is allowed, though only to the extent of severing limbs and digits. Disembowelment, for instance, is strictly not allowed.

- REFERENCE -

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

vKWXQ.png
TIMELINE
3v9bK.png

Calendar Form

4E 201
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

4E 202
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

NAME
Tyronius Varian

RACE
Imperial/Werewolf

FACTION
Companions

APPEARANCE
The Last Strider by bayanghitam on deviantART

BACKGROUND
Much of Tyronius's background before leaving Cyrodill at age 24 is a mystery for he does not speak highly of his former life. It is known though that he was raised and trained to join the Mage's guild within the Imperial City but, it never happened due to his wandering and constant training. Cyrodill had become a pathetic shadow of it's former self throughout the years so, Tyronius began a new life within Skyrim. During his first years within Skyrim, Tyronius had befriended a hunter named Aela and a swordsman named Farkas. Showcasing his apparent skill, they introduced him to the Companions who happily inducted him as a member.

The next couple years went through smoothly as he did jobs and fought battles in the name of the Companions. He began a romantic relationship with Aela the Huntress. During a full moon, her transformation was induced and she nearly killed him if not for Vilkas's intervention. It had only been three months since he had become a werewolf and his life was forever changed. Acting as a messanger between the Dragonborn and the Companions while also being close to the inner circle, he was gifted with various important information which is what caused the Thalmor to ambush him in hopes of learning any information from the Companion.

Sad that he was only two days away from his marriage with Aela the Huntress. The Thalmor would pay for caging him like a beast, for his claws would be the last thing they felt.

PERSONALITY
It takes some time for Tyronius to open up, so people he meets can easily get the cold shoulder until he becomes more comfortable around them. He often acts calm though his reckless demeanor often hypes him up to challenge others as his fervor toward battle is substantially higher than others and he refuses to turn down a fight unless the odds are stacked against him. Outright he doesn't act unlawful toward others and has one simple rule. "Respect me and I'll respect you. Care for me and I'll care back."

EQUIPMENT
Being able to craft his own armor and weapons, Tyronius always trained with the weapons the he crafted in the hopes that no matter where he was then he would be not be at a disadvantage. Though he was mostly proficient with his personnal Skyforge longsword that he created two years prior. He was usually adorned in Steel Armor with a Jade pendant attached to a Silver necklace given to him by Aela on his 26th birthday. The Thalmor have stripped him of all his things and left him only with rags.

ABILITIES
As a werewolf, Tyronius is unable to transform during the day nor is his control absolute like those of the Companions. Under a full moon the transformation is induced uncontrollably causing him to attack on bloodlust and animalistic rage. Within his human form, Tyronius's blood is resistant to diseases and poison making him a valuable ally against enemies who seek to bring death through such means whilst his human body can also take more damage then normal before being struck down. Unlike his other veteran werewolf companions, Tyronius has yet to achieve the higher level strength that is associated with his human form. As a werewolf though, he can howl causing a fear affect upon his enemies.

Utilizing the school of magic known as Destruction while also being experienced with multiple different weapons though he is most skilled with Spears, Battleaxes, and Longswords. Tyronius is what was known as a battlemage in Cyrodill. He has trained for years as a battlemage, increasing his magical knowledge to include low lightning spells while spending most of his time increasing his formiddable power and speed in melee combat. Even without the ability to cast intermidiate, expert, and even master level spells as of now, Tyronius is knowledgeable of all forms of magic. He is attuned to the mage stone which helps him learn spells faster and increase the potency of the spells he has already learned.

When battle is not in his favor or not needed, the imperial can use his voice of the emporer to calm his opponents and even talk his way out of battle when neccessary. Tyronius's own luck is above average causing him to find more gold then usual when he is looting a corpse or chest. Through his spare time though, blacksmithing has become an interesting skill and Tyronius has even earned jobs creating armor and weapons for others.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

NAME
Zaela

RACE
Bosmer

Zaela appears to be reaching what the Bosmer considered middle aged. But like all Bosmer, that has not derailed her youthful appearance, tricking any halfwit into thinking she to be a few years younger than in reality.

FACTION
Thieves Guild

APPEARANCE
http://i.imgur.com/bPVi8.jpg

Due to the nature of her business, Zaela's skin has slightly paled, making her red tattoo shine brightly even in the darkest shadows. Her premature white hair is partly tied up in a braid and pressed against the sides of her head, revealing her dagger like ears. Like all Bosmers, her eyes are nearly all red. She always casts a stern expression when on the job and rarely shows people even a slight smile.

BACKGROUND
Zaela always longed for the prospects in the city. While she enjoyed the miracles of nature, she found it repetitive and dull. It took her no time to find the resources to start a life in the city. Yet, no matter which city she tried to start a business in, she was met with prejudice. It seemed no one wanted to work with a Bosmer these days. Within a year, Zaela fell to petty crimes of theft. But to her amazement, she was very skilled at lock-picking and sneaking from house to house. She wound up stealing from wealthier and wealthier people, eventually being scouted by the elusive Thieves Guild. She gained many profits for the Guild, becoming one of their best members for sweeps and heists. But of course, stealing from a Thalmor Justicar will always land you in one of their jails. Always.

PERSONALITY
Zaela is one person who cannot take a joke. Her sternness is almost legendary within the Guild. She is strictly business and will almost never indulge in senseless enjoyments if there is a job to be done. It takes a great person to do a great deed to be considered an ally of Zaela. It takes a common person to do one mistake to receive her ire.

EQUIPMENT
Zaela used to take pride in her Guild uniform, a basic set of leather garb that could conceal even the biggest oaf in the shadows. She used to love sharpening her daggers and priming her arrows for potential battle. The Thalmar wouldn't respect her items. A prisoner only needs a set of rags that not even a rat would nest in.

ABILITIES
Zaela never liked the art of magic. Although she still retains the knowledge of basic fire and healing spells, she never uses them, preferring cold steel and potions. One power she does enjoy is the Bosmer ability to command beasts., which she readily uses on the job. Due to her time in the wilderness, Zaela has adapted to many types of poisons and diseases. This makes her handy in experimenting with new poisons and testing them without injuring herself.

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

NAME

Artur Hawking

RACE

Breton

Male

FACTION

The College of Winterhold

APPEARANCE

Around five and a half feet tall, with normally a clean-shaven face, though now cursed with an unkempt beard due to imprisonment. Dark brown eyes peer over a normal nose, his hair and beard are lank and greasy, and he smells of sewage and chamber pots. Ribbons of scars grace his chest, along with several pockmarked areas, results of his being handled by the Thalmor.

BACKGROUND

“I came to Skyrim from High Rock as a brilliantly-minded, adventurous twenty-and-nine, intent on joining the College of Winterhold, due to hearing by word of mouth that one was free to learn and undertake magic there, and be free of the scrutiny and mess the smallfolk would utter of the Art I worked. The past eight years prior I had served in various skirmishes and battles within the High Rock Kingdoms, and merely wanted to start my life on another page, if not entirely new.

On the road from Windhelm to Winterhold, I was accosted by those claiming to be of affiliation with the Thalmor. They tried to arrest me against my will for no reason, other than they despised me. I slew them all. I thought nothing of it, as I disposed of the bodies, and continued on to Winterhold.

Arriving there, I was greeted with civility and such pomp as is given between those of us who wield the Art. After presenting my Treatise on Dimensions, Tolfdir at first, and later, the Archmage of the College, took an interest in my theories. A set of dwermer armor was crafted for my height and build, and with their aid I laid the enchantments desired upon it.

Long hours of labor accompanied the creation of a needle-eye thin passage to Oblivion, constructed to serve as a storage space for the armor - several rune patterns were scrawled, candles lit and placed - the ritual required a filled Black Soul Gem, and seven drops of my blood. Needless to say, the venture was successful; I was able to conjure the armor to me, and send it back into it's minuscule pocket space without fail.

Then the Thalmor came to arrest me after several months, and in recompense they took the armor as well, once I was subdued. Five years of bloody tears and hot irons have passed since then, and I wait patiently for the day I may bind the Thalmor to chains of my own making.”

PERSONALITY

Excels as a strategist and leader, if the position is pressed upon him, and a naturally charismatic person, Hawking can be soft-spoken at times. After his imprisonment by the Thalmor, he only longs to destroy them, and will do so at any chance given.

EQUIPMENT

Once had a set of Dwermer Armor enchanted by him and other mages - it was designed for dueling enemy mages, allowing him to summon it at will from its storage space in a pocket dimension within Oblivion. It has gone missing since his capture, as the Thalmor wove counter spells against it, allowing it to be unanchored from its pocket dimension, and scattered throughout Skyrim (or possibly other lands) in various areas. He will do anything to find all of the armor pieces in order to complete the set.

Once the set is complete, Hawking will be able to reverse what the Thalmor had done to his magnum opus. Until then, he is ever alert for rumors regarding Dwermer armor pieces.

ABILITIES

Hawking has an apt resistance to magic, given how long he has lasted the Thalmor torture chambers, and is adept in Conjuration and Restoration magicks, though he prefers to don sets of heavy armor when dealing death to enemies, arming himself with summoned blades, axes, bows, and the like. He is proficient with arms and armor in battle, and his magical prowess bolsters his capabilities.

Last edited:
Awards

NAME
P'Rhad
RACE
Khajiit
FACTION
Thieves Guild
APPEARANCE
P'Rhad was born a Cathay-raht, under both waxing Masser and Secunda moons. His fur is black, with the body, and power, of that of an upright Jaguar. Few, almost unnoticeable, dark grey spots line his shoulders and the bridge of his nose. His ears are pointy and long like that of a bobcat. His eyes are a vivid blue, standing strong against his black coat. Intense and alert, they are a defining characteristic of his face. He does have one scar, however, that drapes straight down over his left eye (though his eyes are both fine, fortunately). Being a Cathay-raht, he is stronger and slightly larger than average Khajiit. He is very fit due to his active lifestyle, and his long tail is like that of any other jaguar.
BACKGROUND
Born in the Elsweyr province now restored as Anequina, P'Rhad eventually moved to Cyrodiil while still considered a cub. It didn't take him long to realize he wasn't as welcome by races elsewhere as in Elsweyr. In simply needing to make a living, his quick wit and fast hands quickly helped him get noticed by the Thieves Guild. His endeavors were grand, and he was, for all intents and purposes, completely unknown to the Imperial Guard. Still, the Thalmor's hold over Cyrodiil made Thieves Guild operations that much more difficult. While the idea of a Gray Fox seemed completely outrageous to the Thalmor- "a King of Thieves? Ha!"- they still caused multiple problems for the Waterfront. These problems eventually spread throughout the Imperial Province. Though many Khajiit accredited the return of the Masser and Secunda moons to the Thalmor, P'Rhad was skeptical at best. He felt no favors owed to the Thalmor, especially since they made life harder for his only home outside of Elsweyr. So, wanting to still be a profitable thief, he decided to make his way to Skyrim, even farther from his homeland and even farther from acceptance. As he found out, Skyrim's people were as harsh as its climate. Still, between doing special favors with the Khajiit caravans and having a home in the Thieves Guild, it was plenty enough. Being a Khajiit made him stand out more, and as such, jobs were harder and more difficult. He loved the challenge, and the lack of Thalmor presence compared to other provinces was refreshing. Elsweyr was crawling with Thalmor ever since they claimed to restore the two moons in 4E 100. In all honesty, the years of Thalmor 'rule' had left him a certain disgust for the Aldmeri. That of course led him to the occasional freelance job against the Thalmor. Even if it wasn't that pricey, a quick slip of gold or a nice shiny weapon filled him with a sense of Robin Hood-like pride. Too bad his last job against the Thalmor also turned into his next cell. That's what happens when you don't prepare well enough and just decide to crash a Thalmor party on a whim. But how could a crafty Khajiit such as P'Rhad simply ignore the allure of all that gold, just sitting around, waiting to be lifted during that party at the Thalmor Embassy?
PERSONALITY
P'Rhad likes to listen. Used to being a predator in the silence of night, he likes to wait for the opportune moment to strike in with his word. He is very playful and quick witted, often combing his words with sarcasm, and sometimes, straight up, outright, outlandish fabrications. He does it so much it can be almost impossible to discern truth from lie. Only with those that have won his favor will he consistently say truthful things.
That said, he would never compromise a mission.
EQUIPMENT
Though liking daggers and swords, and the occasional arrow, P'Rhad had it all taken away thanks to the vile Thalmor.

For the moment, he just wears a pair of shackles and ragged trousers, ripped off just below the knee.
ABILITIES
Being a Khajiit, P'Rhad can naturally see in the dark. Being a Cathay-raht, he's very powerful physically, especially with the added mixture of his feline claws. Magically, P'Rhad knows some low-level fire spells, but he doesn't often use them except under practical circumstances (like helping to keep warm in the colder parts of Skyrim's climate). However, P'Rhad does specialize in Illusion, liking to confuse his enemies and slip away from any unfortunate circumstance unseen.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Let me know if anything needs to be altered, added, or removed.
I realize that the "background" field wasn't supposed to have multiple paragraphs, but I only spaced it for aesthetic purposes. The amount of text is roughly the same as in other templates.

NAME: Traendil the Traveler

RACE: Altmer

AGE: A ways into his middle years, with no attempts to hide it.

FACTION: College of Winterhold (Estranged)

APPEARANCE: Thin and wiry, with a distinctly orange cast to his skin, Traendil slightly differs from the ideal Altmer mold. His yellow eyes gleam with a wily intelligence, beneath two sharp eyebrows. When busy with research or enchanting, his long, thin face can appear grim and humorless—but conversation with Traendil will quickly dispel that impression. Despite having no set abode, Traendil keeps himself well-groomed: His iron-gray hair is swept back, with no piece out of place, and his goatee is kept neatly trimmed, close to his chin.

BACKGROUND: Weary of having to jump through a bureaucratic circus, Traendil left the Summerset Isles altogether, then quickly moved on from Cyrodiil. Skyrim, in its cold seclusion, would be the ideal place for a mage to pursue his work—and nothing else. The rumors surrounding the College and the Eye of Magnus were also a tempting draw for him.

He arrived at the College, accumulated magical knowledge with ease, and decided to take a scholarly leave. Officially, it was to pursue a research project on the nature of Atronachs . . . but it was partly due to an angry misunderstanding with Phinis Gestor, who clearly outranked him at the College.

Traendil took to the road—and took to practices that wouldn't quite be smiled upon by the College, namely the sale of enchanted items. Neglecting to research his customers, Traendil ended up selling weapons to a band of insurgents . . . and those weapons were traced, by the Thalmor, back to him.

PERSONALITY: Traendil is well-spoken, and can express his thoughts well—but prefers frank, familiar terms to poetic metaphors. His frankness can sometimes be inappropriate for the situation, but it is very rarely wrong. Being a merchant, he can play the part of a showman if the need arises, using humor and wit to make others feel at ease. He is ultimately motivated by self-interest, but will not admit this even to himself . . .

EQUIPMENT: On the road, Traendil wore a lovely sable robe, a fur-lined capelet, some well-made trousers, and somewhat dandyish knee-high boots. His fingers were also riddled with magic rings—in addition to the multitude of enchanted novelties in his pack. All of these were confiscated by the Thalmor, however, leaving Traendil with nothing more than a ragged prisoner's robe. The thought of some justicar strutting about with his speechcraft amulet is enough to drive him mad.

ABILITIES:

- Being a high elf, Traendil can regenerate his Magicka reserves with extra speed when the need arises.

- Having already been an enchanter prior to entering the Mages' College, Traendil has a respectable knowledge of enchanting, and can craft items of some potency.

- In tandem with his enchanting, Traendil specializes in the Conjuration school: His most powerful spell is Banish Daedra, with most lesser Conjuration spells being known to him, save for necromancy.

- Should the need arise, Traendil can cast the most basic of Destruction spells—Flames, Frost, and Sparks. He usually does this in place of a conjured “bound” weapon, considering his poor skill in hand-to-hand combat.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

NAME
Valthyn Selas​
RACE
Dunmer
FACTION
Silver Hand
APPEARANCE

Valthyn, like all Mer, has sharp facial features, always appearing gaunt with his jutting cheekbones and thin jowls looking like they're stretched tight over his dull grey skin. Atop his blood-red eyes sit the dense, straight lines of his eyebrows, and atop those sits his high forehead. Crowning his cranium is dark grey hair, tied back in a pony tail, and around his mouth sits a beard of similar colour. Of medium build, he strikes a fair balance between strength and agility. Blood red war paint covers the left side of his face in the image of three vertical slashes, the middle of which lay over a scar running from the above brow to the jaw below.
BACKGROUND
Like many families of Dunmer that would live in Windhelm - stretching back two hundred years to the eruption of Red Mountain and the destruction of Vvardenfell - the Selas family was subject to the unabashed discrimination of the city's xenophobic Nords, relegation to the slummy Grey Quarter, and the apathetic eye of the Jarl and other authorities when crimes were committed against local Dunmer.

Selas' family was one of those that would suffer the worst, even to the modern day. In Valthyn's own youth, his elder brother would - on one night of depressed drunkenness - enter the Palace of the Kings during Nord-exclusive celebrations, seemingly seeking his death. Ultimately, it came to him, but only after Felgar Free-Winter - brother to Brunwulf and near polar opposite of him - escorted him outside and slew him.

Two things would become clear over the next several years: that Felgar had happily extended his spite for a single Selas youth onto the family as a whole, and that he was a werewolf, potentially formerly of the Companion's inner Circle. After years of harrassment, theft, and destruction of property, Felgar once more felt the calling for blood, and attacked the Selas family in their own home, killing Valthyn's mother and crippling his father. Valthyn himself would be the reason that his father survived, for he took the family's ceremonial silver knife - long since unused in the xenophobic city of Windhelm - and plunged it into Felgar's heart, killing him.

Before fleeing the city entirely, Valthyn carried his still-bleeding father to Nurelion in The White Phial and left him in the high elf's care. Fleeing upriver and inland to the south west, Valthyn would be welcomed with open arms by Gilfre at Mixwater Mill, and there - after telling telling the lone mill-worker and -owner about the reason for his fleeing Windhelm - she would fatefully mention that he might be interested in talking to the Silver Hand in the Gallows Rock fort to the north, though she could hardly recommend such a place personally. Having slew a werewolf before he was even twenty years of age, Valthyn was welcomed heartily by the band of lycanthrope-slayers into what would be his calling for more than a decade.
PERSONALITY
First and foremost, Valthyn would be considered an upstart - with no respect for organised authority, he prefers to be part of bands and groups, the members of which are all roughly equal in terms of leadership and being led. In tandem with this, he enjoys the the comeraderie and tension that comes with such a disorganised lack-of-hericarchy in agroup, and it is for this reason he has never considered taking a side in Skyrim's civil war, instead concerning himself with events exclusive to Skyrim, most obviously the hunting of werewolves.

In times of hardship, he is quick to attach himself to people for support, occasionally with those he would otherwise outright avoid, if given more time and a calmer state to think in. If his friendship or trust later proves to be poorly placed, he'll be reasonable and attempt to blame no one but himself for any falling-outs, though will still fight furiously if such trust was used to manipulate and harm him.​
EQUIPMENT
Carries a silver longsword, several daggers of the same variety, and a plain wooden bow matched munitioned with silver-tipped arrows. Wears dark-stained leather armor over grey underclothes, and a black fur cloak.
ABILITIES
Valthyn's Dunmer blood grants him greater protection from fire, able to both bear its heat and stave off burning more than most. Calling upon his Ancestor's Wrath, for a single minute once a day Valthyn is able to cloak himself in flames that - while not hurting him - will lightly burn any that come close to him.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: SKYRIM II - signups and discussion

On that note, the Timeline has been entirely filled out with the significant goings-on leading up to the start of the roleplay.

In addition, the Factions currently acting in Skyrim have been detailed in the Reference post. Anyone wanting to jump to a different faction or make that faction more important/interactive with their character is more than welcome to do so. With all this extra information, it provides much more context and gives people much more to work with in regards to their characters. As such, I'll be trying to push for new people to join in. If you want, you can also make additional characters if you're already in the roleplay.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Skyrim II - Revamped! Join now!

Split the latest post into two, because of the shift of pacing/style as well as general size. Shall we have a little boss fight?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: Skyrim II - MEMBERS NEEDED, REVAMPED!

NAME
Kud-Jei, known as "Cudgy" to family and close friends, otherwise "Kud" is sufficient.

RACE
ARGOOOONIAN!

FACTION
A Khajiit traveller, loyal to her family, Ri'saad's travelling wagons and her own band in particular. Her particular band is that of Akhari; her companions include Zaynabi, Kharjo, Dro'marash and, of course, Akhari herself.

APPEARANCE
Not an ugly Argonian femme, but not particularly attractive either. She's quite short in the lower regions of five feet, a tad chubby for her height, and has a mix of markings from her parents, Keerava (mother) and Talen-Jei (father). Her skin is, of course, scaled and is a light green hue (think dying grass) with smatterings of creamy-brown across her nose and cheeks. Her neck pouch is a vibrant shade of ochre which changes when underwater as a form of camouflage.

She has quite a soft, elongated nose ridge with nostrils that sit low on her face, and her mouth is quite low-set in her rotund-ish jaw. Her eyes are a tad small for her face: yellow sclera with round, black pupils making her appear curious, playful, alert and vulnerable of sorts. Like her father she boasts a soft sheen of leafy feathers sprouting from the back of her head, and from her mother she's inherited a small network of eyebrow horns. Two small, curling horns protrude from the back of her head (rumour is this is a gene passed down from Great-Grandma Humbeer-ta, also known as Loves-To-Eat), the right one of which is pierced by a thin pin of metal, remnant from an arrow aimed at her head by a Draugr; despite many attempts to remove the pin, Kud-Jei would rather put up with it than bear the pain of having her horns pulled at for hours on end. She enjoys painting her horns different colours given the chance.

Her tail is atypical of the Argonian people, the same green as the rest of her body, though nicked with scratches from a particularly nasty cat-fight with Dro'marash some months back.

BACKGROUND
Daughter to Argonian Riften inn owners Keerava and Talen-Jei, hatched in Riften and naturally Riften-raised. Nothing particularly special about her upbringing; she played in the canal in Riften by herself and was bullied for being the only one of her kind in her small group of peers. Got into a bit of trouble for trying to join the Thieves Guild to hone her natural sneaky tendencies but ultimately set off on adventure at the age of nineteen despite numerous warnings from her parents. Was looting a nearby cave rather unsuccessfully and was apprehended by bandits before Kharjo, from Akhari's travelling wagon, had his way with them. You could say it was love at first meow. Kud-Jei proved her worth to leader Akhari with a fantastical display of a lesser ward spell, and was henceforth a part of the Khajiit travelling wagon taking her all over Skyrim (but mainly Windhelm, Dawnstar and back to Riften).

Over her next few years of kitty companionship she trained profusely with Kharjo but ultimately was never destined for the mastership of longswords and the like due to being so small and relatively physically weak. Her magical prowess increased, and she gained knowledge in a couple of mid-level fire spells though had a distaste for ice-based magic. The reason for this is because on more than one occasion she ran across several Draugr-infested ruins on her travels and learned first-hand that Draugr don't much care for ice but will run a mile from fire. In times of economic difficulty she and Kharjo would loot old caves, oft overrun by Draugr, fanning her intense dislike for the undead. Deathlords would become her worst nightmare, and it was one fateful stab from Kharjo's sharpened blade just as she was about to be Fus-Roh-Dah'd off a particularly steep drop that affirmed her love for him indefinitely. He, too, had fallen for her over the years.

In recent times with the rise of bandits, business has been bad. The travelling wagon set up shop in the outskirts of Riften and a three-strong search party composed of Kud-Jei, Kharjo and Dro'marash went off into some ruins to look for any gold or wares of value where they unwittingly happened upon a quiet camp of bandits in possession of an artefact of the Daedric Prince Meridia: the Ring of Khajiiti. Dro'marash, a particularly proud Khajiit, vowed to steal the ring from the good-for-nothing Breton bastards and lay waiting while the bandits fell asleep. At that point he pickpocketed the ring, and the travellers scarpered away -- or they would have if it weren't for the Thalmor lying in waiting at the entrance to the ruins. Having been hot on the trail of Daedric artefact fanatics, they had bullied yet a different group of bandits into their location and had come to the cave; the travellers were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time with the incriminating artefact on their persons. Dro'marash tossed the ring to Kharjo who fled with Akhari and Zaynabi; unfortunately Dro'marash and Kud-Jei were taken to the nearby Riften prison, the guards paid off by the Thalmor, and thrown inside indefinitely.

As the story now stands, Kud-Jei has been imprisoned for a little over a week with no release in sight.

PERSONALITY
Happy-go-lucky for the most part, a bit of a fortune's fool. Cracks unsavoury jokes. Not particularly charismatic but not a nasty person, either. Likes to be alone at times but loves good company, too.

EQUIPMENT
Kud-Jei prefers a bow to pick at the Draugr from a distance, but in her past travels grew an affinity for a particular fear-inducing glass sword some old Altmer sold to her caravan. She prefers light armour, the sort that won't catch in her scales and the sort that facilitates streamlined swimming (which she does a lot of considering her useful waterbreathing). Overall she likes the sort of Shrouded armour that the Dark Brotherhood clothe themselves in (or at least the look of it), makes use of a bow and any arrows she can find, often recycling arrows and setting them alight for a burning effect. A good one-handed weapon, preferably of glass variety for its strength, is always useful but she will make do with what is at hand.

ABILITIES
Magic school of destruction, though knows a couple of healing spells (lesser ward, general healing) and a bit of alteration. Nothing fancy. Likes fire magic. Has the Histskin ability, which can be used in emergency situations to more rapidly recuperate health. Requires a huge build-up of energy so is not often employed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Endgame

:D
NAME: Cassus Tyrenis

RACE: Imperial

FACTION: Cassus' true loyalties lie only to himself. He does, however, maintain a positive relationship with most of the major factions of the land, whilst not committing to any one.

APPEARANCE: Cassus appears generally nondescript, a trait he finds more useful then problematic. He has fairly standard, strong Imperial features: Brown eyes, dark Caucasian skin, prominent hooked nose. He wears his neck-length brown hair with a pair of small braids just in front of his ears, and a single longer one from the nape of his neck. He prefers to dress formally, usually in mid-wealth styles, being that they are within his price range, and have a general appeal to most people, wherein lower-class associates would scorn those wearing expensive clothes, and vice versa. He prefers Cyrodillic styles as opposed to Nordic.

His body is relatively fragile, lightly defined with small pouches of fat around his belly and waist, a testament to his sedentary lifestyle. This isn't to say he isn't capable of defending himself, only that he has the wealth to pay men more apt at violence to do so.

BACKGROUND:

PERSONALITY: Cassus' personality can be likened to water, reflecting that which looks upon it. His graces, vices, and tastes change constantly to match and appeal to his environment. The truth is, for all those that call him friend, and those that claim to know him, very few have ever met the 'true' Cassus, and fewer still live to speak of it - Those that do, do so only because they know better.
He is a slow, deliberate man, putting careful consideration into each and every action. To many, he may appear rather dull and ponderous, but beneath his blank expression, a finely crafted and maintained machine of a mind ticks away, charting every possible consequence, preparing for every eventuality.

EQUIPMENT:
Sackcloth Clothes
Crude Leather Shoes
Iron Cuffs

ABILITIES:
Voice Of The Emperor: As an Imperial, Cassus takes to speechcraft and the art of mercantile with a natural aptitude, and finds himself quickly proficient at any task within the two schools. Additionally, when he feels the need to turn on the charm, he can win over almost anyone, leaving them bewildered at the ease of which they find themselves agreeing with him.

Mephala's Favour: Some say the Webspinner smiles upon Cassus, although he himself would claim no such ties. Either way, it would seem that at times, only divine or daedric interference could be responsible for the unlikely twists of fate that favour him. And Cassus himself believes it suits his purposes just fine to let others believe the Daedra watches over him: all the more they underestimate his own talents.

In general, he also has significant skill and training in formal styles of swordsmanship, enough to hold his own in most duels against other nobles, though his refined style is often found lacking against more aggressive, less cultured opponents. His schooling extended to a basic knowledge of the bow: He can hit a stationary target reliably. He is a proficent alchemist, a skill he keeps as a closely guarded secret, alongside a rudimentary knowledge of the schools of Illusion and Mysticism.

Rough draft guys, just wanted to get it outta the way so I can work on fleshing/fixing it later once I've taken the time to read a little more of your posts. Ain't even gonna try doing a background until then. For now just think of him as a petty, greedy noble of what was once a great house, but is now fading into obscurity.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
*Endgame joining*
*Jezza jizzing*

In other news, people need to organise how they'll split up for the next phase. Given their greater magical inclination I'd assume Traendil and Artur would ideally seek out the Psijic Mages alongside one extra person, with the other four going to Alftand to investigate the ruins.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
*Endgame joining*
*Jezza jizzing*

In other news, people need to organise how they'll split up for the next phase. Given their greater magical inclination I'd assume Traendil and Artur would ideally seek out the Psijic Mages alongside one extra person, with the other four going to Alftand to investigate the ruins.

Gimme Cassus Moneybags and we'll call it even.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well maybe, but you'll have to come across him during your adventures. I'm talking about someone already in the party~

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Guess i'll visit the ruins with the other three people unless Artur wants another person who has knowledge within magic to look for the Psijic Mages though I believe Tyronius would be more suited within the ruins, fighting with the team he's with. Besides it could provide some dialouge and conversation between Valthyn and Ty.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Valthyn-Tyronius interactions sound promising, can't believe that had passed my mind when I was considering who should go in what group. I wonder if Zaela or P'Rhad could be convinced to split up for a couple of days... Zaela's stealth would be useful for the Psijic group, while P'Rhad's strength and speed might be more helpful for the Dwemer group.
Cudgy Lizardpeople, then. owo
I think Sol wants her to stick with Valthyn for the time being but we'll see how it all works out. Since P'Rhad and Zaela are the strongest duo in the group, it depends on whether or not they're willing to split up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back