• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky Angels: Search for the War Stones "Discussion Thread"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Hey guys! Its finally here, the Sky Angels RP I was talking about.

Have no clue what the heck I'm talking about, then have a read:
Sky Angels
But you don't really need to read the story to do the RP. Its all fun.

~Story~

50 Years prior to Sky Angels, at the United Festival, twelve people meet; two from each of the six species: Earthling, Flyer, Spaceling, Waterling, Underling and Mystic. The second in command of the Dark Lord, Volos, pulled them together to inform them of four powerful crystals that will stop the war. At first, this news is meaningless as there is no war going on. But steadily tension begins to rise between the six species and fear of war spreads. Now its a race against time to find the four crystals before the Dark Lord does and stop the war from tearing the Human Race apart.

~Character Type Descriptions~​

For those who don't want to read the story and would just like a brief description of each of the human types:

Earthlings: Earthlings are just regular humans with no special powers but they are the greater of all the species in number. With training, they can be strong. With luck, they can become more than already are. Earthlings are the only specie that cannot change form. Earthlings have normal eye colors.

Flyers: Flyers are humans with wings who live in castles in the sky. Depending on their wing and hair color (as stated in Chapter 6), they each have different powers. But there life is not all luxurious flying. Flyers are the protectors of the human race from the Dark Lord's Dark Creatures. They can change their form to any of the other species except Earthlings. Flyers have Silver eyes.

Mystics: Mystics are mystical creatures who in fact are not human but can take a human form or any of the other forms like the other species. These creatures include Dragons, Fairies, Elves and animals who walk and talk like humans. Mystics' eyes vary on type.

Spacelings: Spacelings are humans who well live in space. They are technologically advance by thousands of years compared to Earthlings. But like the Earthlings, they lost their ability to change form so instead, they use their technology to take any shape or form they choose. Though, do not be fooled. They are not helpless without their gadgets. Spacelings have gold eyes.

Underlings: Underlings are humans who live under the ground because they cannot stand light, like Moles. Instead they see with introverted vision. Underlings look like regular humans but they have a different internal system. Its hardened to allow them to basically eat dirt. They can change form like the others but prefer to remain Underlings. Underlings have pure white eyes.

Waterlings: Waterlings are people who live in the ocean. They have fish scales and webbed hands and feet but keep a some what human form. They have to change if they want to leave the ocean therefore they have the strongest of that power. Waterlings have pure black eyes.

~Template~​

Name:
Prefered Species:
Character Description:
Bio: ~Optional~

Now our choosing system will work as such: you will submit the template above then after three weeks or so then we decide who's in and what species you get. This will be a very easy process if you all choose different species. There are only two openings for each species. After we announce who you are, you're in then you submit another template including a description of your character, a bio and alterications if there are any.

~Power Rules~​

Yes, rules but rules make it safe and fun. First up, power rules.

1. In the event I am not here, Rauxlen (Lauren) is my right hand girl. She will be in charge of the RP during those times.
2. If you have a problem with another member, don't post it in public and don't let it build until it explodes into something really ugly. Go to sephiroth2. He is our peace maker or as I like to call him, our Irish Guru.
3. There is no god modding. You must ask that person to use their character first.

~General Rules~​

1. No excess language. Hell and damn are okay but to extent. Abusing this rule will in result in it being changed.
2. No using God's name, please. So no "God d*mnit" or anything else up that alley.
3. No excessive gore. Blood is fine but this isn't a horror RP.
4. Its an orginal RP so no video game character crossovers. But this is an RP based off my book so book character crossovers are allowed. Just shoot me a PM about who they are. :lol:
5. No super powerful, immortal characters please. They're a bit annoying.
6. I request that you send me or Lauren a PM about ideas that might change the course of the RP. I am open to ideas. There is not much of a story to follow so there is a lot of space for free form ideas.
7. And the most important rule of all....Have Fun. Its an RP for Pete's sake :cool:. Don't take it too seriously. Its meant to be a fun place to expand your writing and possibly make friends.

That's pretty much it!

~Positions~

Kings and Queens of the Species: Me
Dark Lord: Me
Volos: sephiroth2
Earthling: Zephyr
Earthling: LS
Flyer: Avalanche
Flyer: CloudxxZach
Mystic: thorn
Mystic: TheDoomOreo
Spaceling: Rauxlen
Spaceling: Lumine
Underling: Omega Prime
Underling: Neku99
Waterling: FrozenSoul
Waterling: Ami-Chan

COOKIES FOR ALL!!!!!​

Last edited:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Re: Sky Angels: Search for the War Stones (SIGN UPS!)

Yay! The RP's finally up ^^
Ok, so, working on my template now...
Also, don't Spacelings have green hair along with their gold eyes? Just a question so that anybody who gets chosen as a Spaceling knows what they need in their character's description.

thorn

i call flyer position

will have temp up soon

edit: on second thought i would like a mystic psoition

temp

Name: thorn
Preferred Species: mystic(dragon) second choice is flyer(in which case my name is char)
Weapon:
thorn is a mighty dragon so he uses his natural weapons(such as claws, tail, fire breath and his entire body mass) be he also carries a sword that would appear the size of a house to an earthling and a sapphire embedded in his neck that boosts his already superb magic skills

Last edited:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow

Also, don't Spacelings have green hair along with their gold eyes? Just a question so that anybody who gets chosen as a Spaceling knows what they need in their character's description.

Ah, no. They all have gold eyes but hair color varies. The idea for Spacelings and Underlings is that they have different hair colors to normal Earthlings (like Blues, greens, pinks, etc.). Waterlings are quite similar to Flyers in how their haircolor varies by power.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

save me a spot ;), I'll post my temp as soon as I can =)

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards

Ah, no. They all have gold eyes but hair color varies. The idea for Spacelings and Underlings is that they have different hair colors to normal Earthlings (like Blues, greens, pinks, etc.). Waterlings are quite similar to Flyers in how their haircolor varies by power.

Oh ok.
I was confused for a bit, sorry XD

Anyways, here's my template:
Name: Vespera
Prefered Species: Spaceling
Weapon: A sword (like Z's. I don't really know what they're called...) and the technology she carries with her. (I don't really know what else to put for weapons... I don't really know what Spacelings use besides swords and guns.)

Well, I hope that was ok. I'll edit it if I need to.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Name
Nerissa

Prefered species
Waterling

Weapon
Nerissa wields a long, elegant black whip called Aquarius. It is made of flexible, strong material, which tolerates high and cold temperatures. Aquarius' handle is similar to a sword's handle, and it's easy to get a good grip of it. The handle is decorated with indigo-blue swirls, and the most of the whip is separated into six long ends.

~*~

I'll upload pics at some point. ;D

Last edited:

Avalanche

Happily Insane

Wondering when this was going to show up...
I'm going to assume Ari is off limits?

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow

Yeah, sorry. Actually thanks for reminding me to add a, "No super powerful, immortal characters" to the list.

But hey you can still try and get a Flyer spot. Only one other has raised their hand for it.

Avalanche

Happily Insane

I'll talk to you avbout the stuff later g2g

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Edited my template. ;D

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Thanks. xD
Can't wait to make the bigger template of her.

cloudxxzach

Name: Mei
Prefered Species: Mystic or flyer
Weapon: Mystic (transform into many white animals with blue eyes). Flyer, power over fire

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Yay, King Sora! :DD
Well, in the beginning the templates are meant to be simple... The bigger ones will be made later, after LadyofShadow has decided the spots everyone will have. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back