• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skuld is the best dressed character in Kingdom Hearts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How great is Skuld's outfit?

• It's the best

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • It's the greatest

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
tumblr_o3gz5pI7YD1rc2hf4o1_1280.jpg

I will fight you over this.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Belts? Check. Zippers? Check. Chain? You bet.
Great outfit, 10/10.:biggrin:

I'm really impressed you already made some art of her, this has to be a world record.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Belts? Check. Zippers? Check. Chain? You bet.
Great outfit, 10/10.:biggrin:

And here we thought Nomura had moved on from those in his most recent designs. LOL. Apparently not!

Also, why do I get the feeling that everyone's going to pair her up with Riku now? Because they're both "emo", and because Riku's KHII design (that he no longer has) would maybe pair well with Skuld's?

I swear that Riku gets paired with every new girl this series introduces, and it never ends up going anywhere at all. LOL. It's like Nomura's aware of it all and trying to spite the fans' wishes (or not get sued by someone saying "he stole my idea!"). LOL.

Edit: Is anyone else getting a major Homura Akemi vibe from this girl?

Oh, and Sailor Mars! She's totally rocking Mar's earrings. (Conspiracy theory that she is actually Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon.;))

:)

Hirokey123

Awards
Love her design and I wonder if she intentionally is meant to draw on Sora in the way Ephemera drew on Xehanort? The weird half worn belt in no loops, the chain on the side composed of stars (Sora's was crowns I wonder if that means Stars are Skuld's symbol), and the weird onesy that has a zipper going from the crotch all the way upward. Also her colors scream KH3 Sora and even those strategically placed red sleeve belts give her sleeves the same red ringed edges as KH3 Sora's sleeves.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Uh-huh. Pairing Riku with a girl who was around several thousand years ago, THAT'S gonna work out for sure. =w=

Skuld does look pretty good. All these new guys have, lately. Oh, and she gets infinite bonus points for having brown eyes.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
skuld why i think she will have an importal role in the whole series?

makine

Awards
And here we thought Nomura had moved on from those in his most recent designs. LOL. Apparently not!

Also, why do I get the feeling that everyone's going to pair her up with Riku now? Because they're both "emo", and because Riku's KHII design (that he no longer has) would maybe pair well with Skuld's?

I swear that Riku gets paired with every new girl this series introduces, and it never ends up going anywhere at all. LOL. It's like Nomura's aware of it all and trying to spite the fans' wishes (or not get sued by someone saying "he stole my idea!"). LOL.

Edit: Is anyone else getting a major Homura Akemi vibe from this girl?

Oh, and Sailor Mars! She's totally rocking Mar's earrings. (Conspiracy theory that she is actually Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon.;))

:)

You know what's really crazy? Skuld reminds me a lot of a character from my own thing. Beauty mark, long black hair, miniskirt.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nomura dragged Norse mythology into this? I'm okay with that and I'm not okay with that.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
skuld in norse mythogy is the norn of the future
ord in norse mthoghy is the norn of the past
Verdandi in norse mythoght is the norn of the present

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Norm... oh wait, do you mean the Norns?

... Hm, they seem like the Norse equivalent of the Fates, minus the string-spinning thing. So are we going with a theme of fate and destiny now?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
sorry yeah i mean meant norn well is that what kingdom hearts is all about i mean look at bbs tageline destiny is never left to chance

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Nomura dragged Norse mythology into this? I'm okay with that and I'm not okay with that.

If that means we could possibly have some "Magnus Chase" stuff in later installments, I'm completely down for it. LOL.

Edit: Also, BlackOsprey, FFXIII somehow had two people who were thousands of years old with the rest of the main cast, so you never know with Square. LOL. Not that I want Riku to be paired with Skuld (because it makes absolutely no sense), but I know parts of this fandom too well. Shippers will ship, and people love their crack pairings. LOL.

(And now that I think of it, she sort of reminds me of an OC named "Yamiko", who was shipped with Riku in a KH fic a LONG time ago--that was written right after KHII came out--so I feel like people have always been itching to pair him up with a punk chick for whatever reason.)

ANYWAY, I'm so happy at the idea that we might even be getting TWO NEW female characters on top of Skuld! -sobs in a corner happily- And not only that, but that Nomura's maybe breaking his norm of boy-girl-boy trios, and that we might even have some girl-girl interaction going on for a change.

Guys, I think it's the dawning of a new era for KH! One that I've wanted for a long time, tbh. C'mon, KH! Pass the Bechtel Test! I know you can do it=)

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's worth noting that Skuld is also a valkyrie, in norse mythology they're the ones who decide who live and who die on a battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back