• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skitty's Summer Writing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, here's the first of my entries, a scene from Spirits of the Divine. And if you'd like some music to go with it, here's a link: Click!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: And here's a second one, enjoy it! *hopefully*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And here's another entry from the Spirits of the Divine series.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Stories Completed:

Justice (Spirits of the Divine)
Dream (Persona RP)
Doppelganger (Fragments RP)
Monsters – (Spirits of the Divine)
Choices – (Spirits of the Divine) *need to run this one past Dream, it's essentially a collab story*

Stories that need to Completed (possible entry ideas):

Circus - (Nightia) or (Kamgami no Asobi)
Fairy Tales - (OUAT)
Spell it out - (Demon Hunters)
Crush – (Kingdom Spirits), (Spirits of the Divine) or (Kamigami no Asobi)
Hospital – (Spirits of Divine)
Appreciate the Invasion – (Kamigami no Asobi)
Switch – (The Seelie’s Fury)
Night in the Woods – (The Reckoning)
Road Trip – (Kamigami no Asobi)

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Yes, this one could have been edited into the first post; but I want it to have it's own post. So, yeah, here's a third entry under a new post section.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I know the stuff with Solstice not remembering things but getting snippets of conversation in his head would seem strange, but it is entirely possible, just saying. Been there done that, I didn't remember something and it was because of a snippet of an old conversation that I even found out on it. So, yeah, mild personal influence on that front.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's okay to double post in your own thread, Skitty. Or to post your stories wherever you want in this thread. xD lol.

The Trial of Anubis

I'm over the moon. This was outstanding and brilliant! I got a rush when a Anubis had a jackal pin Aiden in place. Totally loved that. <3 Anyways, I'm fangirling hard over here because, I like how Aiden handled being interrogated during the whole thing. The composure and confidence to defend himself and Anubis actions was really brave and impressive. Furthermore, I like how Calla and Amy came forward as victims of Omari and Osiris, which probably helped their case. I felt like I was there with everyone. Or watching a anime of this. Gawd, do I love mythology. <3 And you write it so splendidly well, Skitty. ;)

Calm Yourself He Says

My, my, this was quite something. Definitely unexpected. Arthur taking control of Adam. His own persona doing this to him is quite shocking. I like how Mavis gets visions of this going down between the two them. I also find it interesting how she gets into the Shadow world on her own. Actually, I'm more impressed that she pulled the trigger to try to save him by trying to get rid of Arthur. Hmm, I wonder if said gun is a neutralizer for personas? Anyways, this was awesome, Skitty. :D

Only The Wind

This was so freaking cute. My heart can't take it. Set is such a loving and tender father figure. It's so precious. ;__; <3 I love how reassuring he is towards Anubis. Or how he comforts him by placing hands on his shoulders, which gets him a hug. I'm so glad Set gets to see his son. And Anubis is quite brave to go looking in the desert for him. Love this story so much. It's beautiful and breathtaking. <3

The Memories Begin to Fall

I really liked this piece because, I was glued in right away. This makes me think of TWEWY, but I've never played the game. And my only experience of it is through KH3D. Anyways, I like how the static bothers Solstice because, it's an interesting trait to have in a character. Furthermore, I like the name Sync. It's kind of sad to think that whatever game they were in meant only one of them could come back out of it. :c Furthermore, I like how Solstice meets up with familiar faces despite not remembering them fully at first. Plus the personal touch of this being related to you in a way Skitty is pretty interesting in itself. Either way, I loved this story too. xD Gosh, you write the best short stories ever. <3 Or I just love your stories a lot. lol.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
It's okay to double post in your own thread, Skitty. Or to post your stories wherever you want in this thread. xD lol.

True, but I just didn't want to overwhelm people by having too many stories in one post! XD lol.

The Trial of Anubis

I'm over the moon. This was outstanding and brilliant! I got a rush when a Anubis had a jackal pin Aiden in place. Totally loved that. <3 Anyways, I'm fangirling hard over here because, I like how Aiden handled being interrogated during the whole thing. The composure and confidence to defend himself and Anubis actions was really brave and impressive. Furthermore, I like how Calla and Amy came forward as victims of Omari and Osiris, which probably helped their case. I felt like I was there with everyone. Or watching a anime of this. Gawd, do I love mythology. <3 And you write it so splendidly well, Skitty. ;)

Anubis is very protective of Aiden, thus the jackal. I'm happy to hear it had that effect on you, and that you're fangirling over there. Despite his bravery, Aiden was definitely terrified during it since he was sure he was going to lose one of his best friends. I'm glad you liked it with Calla and Amy on their confessions, especially since it was a little nerve wracking to write it with the girls because of the heavy implications in the story. I love mythology myself, it's just so cool! <3 Thank you for the compliment Cinder! ;) ^_^

Calm Yourself He Says

My, my, this was quite something. Definitely unexpected. Arthur taking control of Adam. His own persona doing this to him is quite shocking. I like how Mavis gets visions of this going down between the two them. I also find it interesting how she gets into the Shadow world on her own. Actually, I'm more impressed that she pulled the trigger to try to save him by trying to get rid of Arthur. Hmm, I wonder if said gun is a neutralizer for personas? Anyways, this was awesome, Skitty. :D

Yeah, like the rest of these pieces I've put up, I've had this scene in my head for at least a month before the contest got going. As for Arthur and Adam, I've got it in my head where there's a bit of a split personality type thing going on and Arthur's the dominant one. I liked it too with Mavis, and it fits really well with her character. I think the reason why it worked, is how strong their bond is so it let's her see what's going on with Adam when she's dreaming (at the very least). I'm not sure on the Shadow world or the gun thing, maybe Isis helped her into the Shadow world? I'll figure it out by the time we get to it in the RP. *yes, it is showing up again in there* Thanks I'm glad you love it!

Only The Wind

This was so freaking cute. My heart can't take it. Set is such a loving and tender father figure. It's so precious. ;__; <3 I love how reassuring he is towards Anubis. Or how he comforts him by placing hands on his shoulders, which gets him a hug. I'm so glad Set gets to see his son. And Anubis is quite brave to go looking in the desert for him. Love this story so much. It's beautiful and breathtaking. <3

I know! I got it in my head a couple of months ago of Anubis being terrified of storms when he was younger only for Set to calm them down so Anubis wouldn't be afraid. My thought? I had to share it with people, so I took the summer contest as the perfect chance for it! After Anubis finds out he's been talking to Set, he decides to sneak away from his uncle's house to visit Set more. During this piece, going by human years, Anubis is in the five to ten age range. So he's even more brave, and it's just really precious. <3 I just love the way Set's shaping up for this story. Yes, he's true to mythology but it's also exploring the "gentler" side of him that's been lost due to people twisting him into a villain. His dynamic with his "pups" (Anubis, Aiden, Horus *the nephew that banished him to the desert*, Amy, Seth *his host*, Anna, Bastet and Rae) show it in the story.

The Memories Begin to Fall

I really liked this piece because, I was glued in right away. This makes me think of TWEWY, but I've never played the game. And my only experience of it is through KH3D. Anyways, I like how the static bothers Solstice because, it's an interesting trait to have in a character. Furthermore, I like the name Sync. It's kind of sad to think that whatever game they were in meant only one of them could come back out of it. :c Furthermore, I like how Solstice meets up with familiar faces despite not remembering them fully at first. Plus the personal touch of this being related to you in a way Skitty is pretty interesting in itself. Either way, I loved this story too. xD Gosh, you write the best short stories ever. <3 Or I just love your stories a lot. lol.

I'm glad to hear it pulled you in right away, and the reason why it seems like TWEWY is that it's kind of similar to the game. I guess you can say Fragments is a "sister" of the game, it's currently going on in the RP section and you get stuff from Sync's POV in it. Yeah it is kind of sad, especially with the reason that they were forced to part from each other. Once more, I'm glad you loved it so much lol.

Although if you haven't seen it yet, check out Kamigami no Asobi. It's an anime about different mythologies (Greek, Norse, Egyptian *Anubis is flat out adorable!* and Japanese) being brought together to learn about the human heart. The deities are forced to be high school students, or at least some of them are, one's their teacher's and it's glorious. Plus the bit of fanservice with the boys and the ending theme...Oh my gods. Lol, yes, the pun was intended. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back