• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skitty's Blazing Summer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whirling Storm

I could relate to the anxiety part of this short story. I really liked it a lot, because it was both sweet and refreshing to read. I like how Zoey could talk to Lucas without having to explain herself entirely. Actually, I think she's stronger than she gives herself credit for openly admitting who she had feelings for. Sure, Lucas had to make an educated guess about the trouble she was in, but seeing these two together talk; it's a special connection among friends to have such support, you know?

And it should be fun, Skitty! :D

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Yeah, I know what you mean and thanks for the praise. I know I personally like the dynamic between them, well, until at one point later with them when Lucas is being a jerk to her. *then again, it's not really Lucas* And yeah Zoey is stronger than she gives her self credit for. Okay, next story!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm going to leave the ending just open enough in case I decide to continue the story at a later date.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Chance Encounter... Or is it?

Best cross over story ever! I know what the actual entry is for, but you rocked my world the moment Homura came into the picture. I knew who Nico was from the Percy Jackson books, but these two together! This is mind blowing and mysterious. I wouldn't of imagined Anna waking up shortly after facing off a Wraith! Extremely cool to see Nico and Homura shield her from Kyubey and also help her in a fight or draw her back to her senses. Should you choose to add more to this, I look forward to it. :D I'm okay with how it ended here as well. Up to you overall, Skitty.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thanks KitKat, and I guess the reason Anna woke up so soon is because she's the host for Bastet; so that helped her out a bit. I think I will continue with the story, after the contest is over I'll probably start work on it. I'm glad you loved it, and I was pretty happy when I pulled Homura in too. And okay, I do know what you mean for that one.

Okay, here's another story. I wasn't planning on recently doing her, but then I went to see Jurassic World with my brother and I just had to do something. Contains some spoilers for the end of the movie, but other than covering it a little, it's mainly post-movie so it doesn't contain too many spoilers for it. It mainly contains things for Owen and his pack of raptors.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You're welcome, Skitty. C:

Battle Scars

I don't mind spoilers. I kind of more or less overheard something about the raptors from elsewhere. In any case, it's really awesome to see something from Jurassic World! :D I kind of felt bad for Blue to lose her pack and alpha based on what she and her siblings did instead of listening to Owen. To be honest, I still can't believe Owen and fellow human beings would trust something like a raptor from the start! Definitely a fun read overall, Skitty.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Thanks, and yeah I feel sorry for Blue too. As for Owen trusting them, I think it's because he had been training the girls since they were babies but he knows that they could still kill him. So he respects them but at least to a certain extent, he also let's them know he's in charge. He thinks on their level, so they respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back