• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Sora

Yes, I will be skipping school this Wednesday ^^ Why WOULDN'T I? Don't overreact but I have THREE revervations for the game.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
grow up. its just a game. its nothing to skip school over. if u can wait 3 to 4 years for a game than u can wait till school ends to get it. i know its a good game and all and u might be hating me right now, but playing it a couple hours eary isnt going to make much of a diffrence.

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
ok, no offense to all my KH loving PEEPS out there, but skipping school, JUST to play a game is just stupid. I mean your gonna have FOREVER to play it, and it's not like you wanna do EVERY single thing in one day. THen you'd probably be bored with it, then JUST NOT WANT TO USE IT ANYMORE! What a waste of money, eh? :p Anyways, just don't skip school for it, okay (AND if I dun get it on the 28, I swear, I will SCREAM!)

King_Sora

I don't care who thinks it's stupid, but I'm skipping school to get it. I talked to my parents, and they agreed that if my grades were good enough, they would call the school and excuse me. Plus, my 4th term is just starting, so all of my grades are at a default A anyway. I only have 2 classes on Wednesday, so I'm not missing much.

redwallmax

im on spring break so i have 7 whole days to play non-stop!!!!!!!!! :) i cant wait for KH2 i got KH1 the first day it came out and i have literaly been waiting for 4 years so i can feel everyones pain that cant wait.

Keyblade_King

todays the day kh2 is out whooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Axel3344

i wont be skipping school. yes i know some of yall will be shocked lol. even if i get the game i wont be able to play it til friday. il play it during spring break which is 10 days if you include the weekend

Axel3344

swks26 said:
eh did anyone skip school and didnt get it? wondering*
haha that would suck to skip school all for nothing, but then people at my school skip a lot and go to pc

New2Ya

I'm lost...
King_Sora said:
I don't care who thinks it's stupid, but I'm skipping school to get it. I talked to my parents, and they agreed that if my grades were good enough, they would call the school and excuse me. Plus, my 4th term is just starting, so all of my grades are at a default A anyway. I only have 2 classes on Wednesday, so I'm not missing much.
xD

Not to offend you, but eh... your parents are pathetic if they actually let you skip school... for a FREAKIN GAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back