• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I can't skip school, because of friggen MCAS. Anyone who lives in Massachusetts would know. We need to pass this test to graduate ._.'

D

Diastrous

im getting it tomorrow. im skipping school, because, i dont have school! spring break rocks! sorry, im not trying to rub it in on anybody whose not going to get to play it immdiatley.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
^heh no big and welcome to the forums! ^^ ... i still gotta wait >< i wish it was tomorrow! o well i still get to stay home but i would like it better if i had all spring break right away to play --_-- (did that make sence?! XD )

ARE YOU SERIOUS NEO NOBODY!?!? *turns tv to G4*

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am actually surprised that not more people are taking the day off. Personally, I would not be able to concentrate on anything at all, so there would be no point for me to go (if I still went on campus) :)

PristessYuna2005

To skip or not to skip, that is the question! I can skip! but... I dont have a car, or a lisense! and I have a HUGE thing for choir so I cant skip! we have to pratice and I dispise Choir! But My mom promised me that we will get the game b4 going to the choir thing. so ppl r going to see me in a black long dress with a bun walking into Gamestop. ^.^' Gamestop r reserving my game, SO NO WORRIES FOR ME!!! ^.^ PPL WHO R THINKING OF SKIPPING! U.. R.. ALL.. DUMB BUT BRITLLIANT! u guys r acutally thinking good ideas for me to skip skool when I wanna! Thankies!

p.s.. where did some of yall get your eggs? I want one!

-Alexa ^.^

Yensid

I really don't have to skip, its wrong anyway and i will get so far behind. I will most likely be recieving the game on wednesday and i have to work wednesday night.....so thursday i will be playing it after school and friday we have no school because its the start of spring break! I have waited 3-4 years, i can wait 3-4 days more.

Cl0ud

of course skipp school for kh2, i do it when there's a party, or i have major money and want to spend it with my friends, or when the beach is crazy hot and mad hotties are around, what's the difference.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
^exactly!!!!!!!!! thats one reason i get to skip!!!!!! ..i mean be sick *cough* XD and i love your Stitch sig! ^^

Thank you. I can't believe that the game is less than a day away. Only 22 hours for me now. I hope that the game will be as great as it looks. I have high expectations for the game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back