• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fammumar

Spring Break for me next week, but i still pre-ordered it from amazon just in case. I asked two of my friends if they would ditch to get KH2 (both kh fanatics) both of them said yes. I wouldn't though my mom would kill me.

chasingdusk

Where I live, spring vacation doesn't start until late April...which uber sucks. I've missed way too much school due to sickness and other extracurricular activities and I can't afford to miss anymore. *cries* But, if I could I would definitely skip school for this game, lol.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Blood Aeon said:
Hahaha...he's in school. Poor child.

I'm in university. Doing a Bach of Learning Management. So I can teach kids. In School. Like you are.

Hahaha...hilarious.

Don't skip school. That's just plain stupid. Your education is important to you. In 20 years, what will help you out more, having done school, or having played a game?

Finally, someone realizes that.

trmoc8

I can never skip school my parents would go crazy. Anyways my education is more important to me than KH 2.

onyxrhapsody87

I'm so happy I'm not in school right now... I'm just calling off work that day... but anyway... It's not cool to skip school... (no intention on being corny) The game will be there when you get out, and you guys have already waited this long... I'm sure a tacked on 6-8 hours won't hurt you...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I'm skipping school, only because I have four classes that day and gym is one of them >_> Who cares about gym? So basically I'm not missing anything important when the game comes out, so that's why I'm staying home. Besides, I haven't missed one day of school yet ^.^

innerlight

(dont be geeky and skip school) ( school is more important then kh) wow cuation people there is a serious nerd alert going on and after I read these two post I was afraid that this forum had been taken over by nerds..... damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back