• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

I might skip on the thursday or friday but not tuesday
the only reason is because I will still have to get in my car at around 8 to buy it and well they might not even have it at 8

cue5c

trust me, don't skip school. Shipments don't usually come until around 5. It wouldn't be smart.(I got lucky tho, this is the first year with two weaks of for sb, it kh2 comes out the second day)

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
Hokage said:
You know what sucks. I started working this week.. and I don't get paid till Thursday. 2 days after KH2 is released. That is just bull..*sigh* I'll just have to wait 2 days like a good boy I suppose.. well 3 seeing as I work all day on Thursday :(

Unless you pre-ordered it your going to have to wait for more than 3 days lol, i would just borrow it.

innerlight

I will simply not come in to my classes, hell I am so ahead it doesnt matter, so i am taking the day off, maybe the week since the following week i have my vacation

E

Eclipse

i hope you kiddos realize, that if half the people on this forum skip skool, and most of the kids in the u.s. who like kh2 skip skool, all on the same day, it will hit the news, and then it will become illegal to skip skool w/o a doctor's note, kh2 will be banned from the u.s. or something because it causes people to skip skool....or other kids to burn the school down *Cough* <_<........

i would hate it if that happened

luckily, i do an independant study thing too, my courses are aaall online, :D

innerlight

Yes and if that actually happened I would be one of the people that was burning the school down, but hell I havent missed much they cant tell me sh#t anyway

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i have the perfect plan, my school is close to gamestop so after school i'll run there then my mom will meet me there, we buy it, i will be crying my eyes out when i buy it. i get home, read the manuel while the menu trailer is rolling, read the my le guide too, play it till my fingers bleed, get some bandaids, play untill the bandaids catch on fire from all the friction, play till the next day, call in sick, play all day, and over all i will die, cause once i beat kh2 for the gazillionth time my life will be complete. and the forums will probably be empty on the 28th and 29th and 30th. i will have the soundtrack in my stereo listening to it while i play kh2. kingdom hearts 2 will probably rule my life for awhile. once friday comes, ricky....er sora unchained is coming over and we'll play nonstop but he'll probably die of boredom and probably lose too much body fluid cause i wont let him play at all, i wont even let him look at my le guide or the cover (the last time i let him look at the cover i printed out he put a hole in sora's neck cause he loves kairi and he believes that he should be the only one to love kairi). i will leave to eat every once in a while but not that much. i'll probably turn anorexic but probly not. when i have to go to school i'll take my guide to read all day then go here in typing class to talk about it and whenever i get home i will always go strait to my room so i can play. once i beat it on normal i'm gonna play it on proud then i'm gonna play on easy just to feel good. i'm going to become the best kh2 player in the world mwahahahahaha i will pwn you all!!!! i just cant wait only 6 MORE D@YS!!!!!

wow, did i type all that in 5 minutes? those typing classes really help, ya know what i mean? my fingers hurt T-T

innerlight

damn!!!! Roxas I dont think I could of come up with such an awesome plan myself..

Mine I will go to the store dressed up like sora I will have the keyblade I bought and order the people to give me my copy now because the future of this world depends on it.Once I am outside and reach my car I will have a siezure because the excitement for the game has become to much then I will drive back home crying to whole way and play it till I DIE!!!!!

E

Eclipse

i would never dress up as a character..that's just weird IMO. <_<

buttt i will say this. i took typing classes too and now i can type like super fast without looking at the keyboard. :D (ouch...carpal tunnel...) anyway this is my plan

i get the phone call, but it will probably be in the morning, but my mom will be at work so i have to wait for her to get home from work T_T, after that we run to the store (if she FEELS like it cuz when she gets home from work she doesn't like to do anything :p) then we go to the store and i will get it in my hands....and probably just walk out calmly, keeping all the explosion inside of me. go back to the car, and probably be the nicest suck-up, kid a mom could have, complimenting her and everything just cuz i'm happy, i will run up to my room and lock the door and turn on the ps2...i'm not patient enough to watch the menu trailer, i'll just start a new game and treat myself to Sanctuary, then start with roxas and yell YAAAAY i get to play a blonde!!! XD....then my whole week will be kh2, and ya'll won't see me for a while <_< :D

innerlight

yes i know, but I still plan to ........not just f-ing around I plan to run in there and tell them to give me the bitch plain and simple the only way they will stop me is unless they barracade the doors and i will still find a way to do it

yuna:)

In America, (where i live) there is a thing called SPRING BREAK, so, i'll be sitting in front of the PS2, playing my KH2....so, it's sorta like skipping school, but doing it offically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back