• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
All you guys that skip school are all waaaaaay too obsessed. Get over it. It's not the end of the world if you get it a week later.

Relik

fede said:
you're 17 and you play kh games.i think you're a little grown for that.but hey,kh is a great game and people get addicted to it. so i guess i understand.

Age has nothing to do with playing games. I'm 22 and one of my best friends who is 20 are excited as anything for KH2 to come out. But yuou kids need to learn more paitence it's just a game and not worth skipping school over. I'd advise you all just go to school and play as long as you can when you get home, b/c an education can get you a kickass high paying job so you can buy more and more games :)

King Sora

well for one thing, skipping one day of school isn't going to get you a low paying job or make you a bum. If i know that we're not going to do anything during school that day, i might skip, but college classes and my school is anal about skipping classes.

I am just gonna wait till i get home, sadly that is around 3:30. I'm gonna make sure i don't have any homework to do at all. I just want to hurry up with the beginning and get to the more important parts of the game.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Hmmm...I don't know..To be its not worth it and sometimes it is..But for me If I try to skip school for a game. on the streets there will be people I know would snitch on me and call my pops and say something..about it..So for me I would rush out of school during lunch time or afterschool..Mad fast..and hope to get it. But I have a friend who works in Game Stop who would hold it for me even if its the last one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back