• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip Passes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Might be useful to know, but right now it's better to hoard them b/c there's some nastier quests coming that we'll need drops from. But anyway to use, you need all three objectives done; more than that I don't know yet.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I'm kinda miffed that I can't skip Cerberus. It's impossible and causing me to not play the game much

HK Motendra

Awards
Might be useful to know, but right now it's better to hoard them b/c there's some nastier quests coming that we'll need drops from. But anyway to use, you need all three objectives done; more than that I don't know yet.
I was beginning to think this, but still don't quite understand. Do you mean the 3 objectives from the previous quest, or for one that you've already completed and are returning to?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I, too, think that you shouldn't use them yet.
You should use them when the MickeyBrooms finally come out in Ux.

Kingdom King 13

Do we know that they are going to? Or is never getting rid of premiums going to be their excuse for keeping Mickey with Brooms out North America

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Do we know that they are going to? Or is never getting rid of premiums going to be their excuse for keeping Mickey with Brooms out North America
Given how there are already event medals that don't have duplicates (such as HD Aqua), that's pretty unlikely.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
We've been hearing for months now that Micky and Brooms were probably coming to Coliseum, etc. etc. Still nothing. I don't like how they've handled the Japanese game and the NA game...at all.

Chocobo

Why is it I get these and not used any but 2 days later the levels stop again with the sign coming soon, this happens to me a lot, I don't think their servers can keep up with me

Muke

whatever
Awards
Why is it I get these and not used any but 2 days later the levels stop again with the sign coming soon, this happens to me a lot, I don't think their servers can keep up with me

Uh, what? The game currently only has 425 Quests on NA. If you beat Q425, there are no other missions. You gotra wait until we get a new Update, so this has nothing to do with the "servers keeping up"?

Chocobo

Uh, what? The game currently only has 425 Quests on NA. If you beat Q425, there are no other missions. You gotra wait until we get a new Update, so this has nothing to do with the "servers keeping up"?

Yea beaten 425

but 10'levels before this I also had to wait 2 weeks for them to update, looks like I'm in for another 2 weeks of waiting lol

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yea beaten 425

but 10'levels before this I also had to wait 2 weeks for them to update, looks like I'm in for another 2 weeks of waiting lol

That's kinda... it? See, the Story Updates always add 25 Missions. If you clear them, you gotta wait. That's the concept. Nothing special...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back