• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Skin/ Style

• KHI Ultimate

Votes: 82 46.3%
  • KHI Lite

Votes: 39 22.0%
  • Cobalt

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Tren_z

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Ambience

Votes: 10 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Sora

I like both tren Z and lite even though they're both totally different colour schemes. I don't know why though:confused: i think there both great

Me? Well I dunno. I haven't been here since . . . well, forever, so I had to go through all the skins, one by one, to decide on my fave. Boy, did Cobalt bring back sweet memories (it used to be the default skin, for those newbies out there reading this) . . .

Overall I have to say Ambience is my favourite. If Tren_z had a proper logo, I would have voted for it. But the squid thing doesn't really scream "this is a REAL KH site peeps!", while Ambience does, ambiently (wait, is there such a word?) ^_^

D

Dash27

Quite the strange thread. But I'd have to go with KHI Ultimate.

D

Deleted member 36435

Ultimate is so compressed and a lot of the posts get cut off from it.
Also, the Sora sprites are annoying.

D

Deleted member 36435

They did but for some reason they were deleted. >.>

frisson

Silver Member
Funny how it was requested that Ambience return, and now according to the poll it's the least favourite.

I just use the skin that's easiest to load. I assume this is KHI Lite, so that's what I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back