• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Skin/ Style

• KHI Ultimate

Votes: 82 46.3%
  • KHI Lite

Votes: 39 22.0%
  • Cobalt

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Tren_z

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Ambience

Votes: 10 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
Tren_z is extremely dark, and Lite is just way too light. I personally like KHI Ultimate, because of its blue feel and balanced colors.

Denki-Kurai

I mostly use the ultimate seeings how it's the default. Yet i also use the KHI Lite ( heard the site runs better with it. so i listened)

lonekyuubi

KHI ultimate FTW like SMK said its balanced colors are nice and imo its the most organized out of all of them :/

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I voted Ambience out of loyalty, though I very recently switched to T_Z. Dark skin ish nice. D:

Anyway, it sounds as if you guys'll be getting rid of the skin that gets the least love?

:O How scandallissss. :O

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
My thoughts exactly Pickle. Sounds like they're trying to get rid of one.

I voted tren_z.

We also need more darker skins for these reasons:

1) Easier on the eyes
2) Saves much more energy than any of the other skins since the monitor doesn't have to increase the brightness of all the pixels.
3) It's hot.

Q

Banned
I have Tren_z on now, and I don't like it how the quick post box is bright grey compared to the dark skin. :/ Also, Tren_z has ads in it. When I'm using KHI Ultimate, I don't see any ads.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Cobalt has ads as well. Not sure why these two skins have ads, but I usually ignore them.

And I have to agree with Jay. The other skins are just blinding. Pretty much left with no choice but to use something easier on the eyes, which is tren_z.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
I voted tren_z. I'm assuming that we're trying to narrow down the skins. I like tren_z because its darker and it's easier on the eyes.

My suggestion is you scrap all the skins except for KHI Ultimate and get a Black version of it with Ultimate remaining as the default.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
tren_Z

since 05'

I don't like Ultimate's skinny look :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back