• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Only where it concerns Sora's outfits would you ever hear me utter the words "KH2 is the best." :p His hair is at its best there, too; if only it was as dark as it is in 1 and 3 though, that's my one criticism. Still, I'm glad that his outfit changes for every main game.

astertide

Awards
Is it just me or does the head on his KH1 outfit look too small on his shoulders?

It's probably just me being a perfectionist lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Still can't get over how KH1 Sora in KH3 looks like a baby 🥺

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
Only where it concerns Sora's outfits would you ever hear me utter the words "KH2 is the best." :p His hair is at its best there, too; if only it was as dark as it is in 1 and 3 though, that's my one criticism. Still, I'm glad that his outfit changes for every main game.
Me to

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Is it just me or does the head on his KH1 outfit look too small on his shoulders?

It's probably just me being a perfectionist lol
It's the hair. For some reason the KH3 model really downplays KH1 Sora's hair, and it makes his head look disproportionate. It makes his ears look huge as well; you can see it a bit more clearly if you put it next to something like the 1.5 or MoM renders. I wish they'd done more with that model, to be honest - to take the time to make it for what amounts to no more than ten seconds of gameplay where you can only run and jump just feels like such a waste.

I think skins would be a nice touch, though I think KH1 Sora might present a few problems going forward just because he's smaller and differently proportioned to his KH2/3 appearances, which I assume would require a unique rig for the model, and animations would have to be tweaked or remade entirely to accommodate his smaller stature and reach (I admittedly have no experience with animation or model rigging beyond a simple fascination, so this is just my best guess). I suppose the workaround would be to just have a Limit Form skin for KH2 Sora as a substitute.

On a similar note, I always appreciated how going into Rage Form during your initial visit to Olympus in KH3 uses the AntiForm design; I wouldn't have minded seeing similar results while going into other Forms via Formchange as a nod to the evolution of one to the other, although I understand that it would likely come with its own problems, the number of Formchanges compared to Drive Forms being one.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
It's the hair. For some reason the KH3 model really downplays KH1 Sora's hair, and it makes his head look disproportionate. It makes his ears look huge as well; you can see it a bit more clearly if you put it next to something like the 1.5 or MoM renders. I wish they'd done more with that model, to be honest - to take the time to make it for what amounts to no more than ten seconds of gameplay where you can only run and jump just feels like such a waste.

I think skins would be a nice touch, though I think KH1 Sora might present a few problems going forward just because he's smaller and differently proportioned to his KH2/3 appearances, which I assume would require a unique rig for the model, and animations would have to be tweaked or remade entirely to accommodate his smaller stature and reach (I admittedly have no experience with animation or model rigging beyond a simple fascination, so this is just my best guess). I suppose the workaround would be to just have a Limit Form skin for KH2 Sora as a substitute.

On a similar note, I always appreciated how going into Rage Form during your initial visit to Olympus in KH3 uses the AntiForm design; I wouldn't have minded seeing similar results while going into other Forms via Formchange as a nod to the evolution of one to the other, although I understand that it would likely come with its own problems, the number of Formchanges compared to Drive Forms being one.
I think it’s was on purpose to sell kh merch if you go on ataku, seconded ya but in other games skins wouldn’t effect the game or cutscenes similar to other games and the drive forms were replaced by keyblade forms which is cool if they added a color scheme as kh1 like they did 2

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Still can't get over how KH1 Sora in KH3 looks like a baby 🥺
It's true! Haha, he looks older in his native KH1 models. He looks like a teenager in those models, while in his KH3 rendition he looks a bit like he's gonna hit puberty soon, hehehe

Back