• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skills to add to medals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kristi-swat

Awards
Hey there guys,
Is there any guide or help you can give me as to what ability suits best to each medal?
thanks

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't have a guide, but what I do is:
-Buff/Healing Medals: Def Boost
-Strong Medals: Atk Boost

I rarely use anything else but I don't have any Second Chance or whatever, so.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Buff medals are where you want to place Defense Boosts and Attack Prize Plus's. If it's a buff medal that also has a nice attack you might be able to justify the skill Attack Boost II and Attack Prize Plus. You could also place Second Chance on one, as many people have done with their Illustrated Kairi's. (For those who have one. Not me. T.T)

If you get a Sebastian, Sebastian with his 6 cost needs a skill like SP Cost 1 or 2, or No Cost. I believe that the first two always trigger but not No Cost, so I'd be careful.

Strong attack medals you want Attack Boost II, Attack Boost II Max, Attack Boost II and Attack Prize Plus, or Attack Boost III. Attack Boost II and Lux Plus is nice, too, I suppose.

I'm still yet to find the best use for Poison, Paralyze, Sleep. They're very situational whereas the above skills will save your butt many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back