• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skill Proc (Attack Boost, Poison)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybrand

Hi, just wondering do skills like poison, paralyse, attack boost, do they only have a chance to activate when you use that medal?

Also if you have Valor Sora with the poison skill, if you use its special attack and the special attack poisons the target, do you still do the bonus damage? i.e. is it a good idea to give valor sora a poison skill or give the poison skill to a medal I will use before v sora?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Hi, just wondering do skills like poison, paralyse, attack boost, do they only have a chance to activate when you use that medal?
Yes.

Also if you have Valor Sora with the poison skill, if you use its special attack and the special attack poisons the target, do you still do the bonus damage? i.e. is it a good idea to give valor sora a poison skill or give the poison skill to a medal I will use before v sora?
I would imagine it wouldn't work for that turn, but it would for the next turn. But I couldn't say for sure. I think the game treats status skills as occurring /after/ the attack. Like you hit something and then it becomes poisoned. Not that it it happens at once, or that the guy gets the status ailment before the attack. So from my understanding I think it would be most benefitial to have it on the medal before Valor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back