• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sketchdump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I finally got a few KH sketches done. And I rescanned some earlier pictures with better quality. I'd really love to get better, so let me know any tips you have for me!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ooh~ Sketches, one of my favored mediums, of one of my favorite subjects. They're looking good, Mega! I certainly wouldn't be able to do it better.

Anagram

Banned
I see some new to me and they're great!! That top sketch is well done. The pose and wings must've been hard. =3

Awards
tumblr_nn850dQn261slwatso1_500.gif

Thanks, you two! I've still got a long way to go, but I think that if I pick up the pace and draw more of the same sorts of things over and over, I may eventually get better little at it.

I used to be really into drawing wings, so no, they're not really hard for me now. They're actually pretty fun!

Anagram

Banned
*thought I posted here....*

Even if ya got a long way to go I think your farther along than me. =] Drawing wings is fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back