• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

size matters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I think he's talking about shoe size.

Of course it matters. Otherwise, the shoes are either too tight, or they keep on slipping off.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
uhhhhhh girls like boys who wear really tight pants

Ehhhhh. No, not really. :/ I personally find no attraction to them. While it's funny, for a few minutes, I feel uncomfortable around them, not because they're "arousing" anything, but because I feel almost mocked. x-x Some boys just don't look good in them. Some do, most don't.

Again, size of what? o-o There's...eh...a lot of sizes. Overall...no?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I thought he meant like, size of bags. You don't want to look like a geek at school, but your bag shouldn't be too small either cause otherwise your books won't fit.

/bandwagon

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I thought he meant size sexually just because that's what these sometimes are. o-o And because that's the only thing "size-wise" that I've ever thought that people thought "mattered". o_o My opinion on that is "No, it shouldn't."

Uhm. Yeah. Since I don't know which size we're talking about, I'll wait for an answer.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What size are we talking about here? Car Size? Well there's always gas mileage to consider when buying a new car, and how much space is too much or too little. If you're going to be driving people around and going on trips you're gonna want a big car, but if it's more for personal use to get form point A to point B then it's best to go small and save yourself money

but then again people also get big fancy cars to compensate for their incredibly small penis

85793956dx0.png

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Wait, size of what? From what I've observed, some women would perfer their men taller then they are, I don't know if shoe size really matters, hand size, I guess women would want their men to have bigger hands, clothes, well in my neigborhood, school, (ect), girls would prefer guys with slightly loose clothing.

Hair size, well I'm black and usually some black women detest huge afros in guys. They like either have it cut down low, braids, pressed, blow dried, permed, or even in a nicely done pony tail. I know people who really don't like big Afros. But that thing about hair is just my experince though, so I'm not trying to be sterotypical.

As for the old noodle... I guess it really does matter about size. No women wants it too small or too large. I would think the middle guy would alway be the best, but girls do have thier preferences, some might like small, some might like large, some might like the middle, and there might be some who just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back