• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Six~Salvation Unlocked [Open to EVERYONE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Sanitarium. Myth....Legend....whatever you may call it, is a place nonexistant to humans. It is almost as if it were a world outside the reaches of everything, seeing on how it could only be accesed in one way, through the blood of the elder Gods of past. It was a place where all the existed was a material plane, nothing more. Possible? Perhaps not, yet the this one secluded area seemed to keep only material. The Astral, Chaotic, any other plane was out of contact with this area.

This broken off world was inescapable. Once inside, you needed the ticket out, or you were stuck, forever. It was almost like a jail, a place for enslavement. If stuck, you would either die a miserable death, or fight for your life with the opponents that were sent there. Survival was an instinct each and everyone of the trapped ones needed to know, because if not, they'd be the first cut down. The ruler of this area would appear on occassion, and 'dispose' of those who had lied in wait to escape.

Three things made up Sanitarium. The world walked on, covered with lush green plants and flowers for as far as the eye could see. Next was the broken lands, far to the outskirts of Sanitarium, which contained decaying flesh, and souls of those who were unable to access the FarPlane. It was truly a harsh way to die, seeing how you would have to live in such an evil place for who knows how long. The last and final thing in Sanitarium was the tower, which rose thousands of feet high, yet was locked. Six locks to be precise, all needed a key, and these keys have been found. Lying inside of this Tower is something unknown, even to the Gods, and for long, it was an area unaccessable, but one now as the needed items...

So you've followed me this far...perhaps we should enter Sanitarium and bring the fight to where it should be placed. I plan on opening the tower, and whatever lies inside will be claimed.

Three beings stood, staring at their foes as if they were animals to be put down. Fierce Deity... Seraphiel... and ______. Truly amazing. An alliance to seek power, and to gain it to rule all, or perhaps, to destroy, or could it be to save...? None of their intentions were clear, yet in some way they were dark, or even evil, and the possiblity that they were the complete opposite. No one knew, except for themselves, and this was a test, to see if the mortals could really stand up to such a feat.

Smirking, Seraphiel's wings flew up, and without enchantments, held their arms out, and the gate arose behind him. All three beings stared at the opponents that they had now had the pleasure to die by, or to destroy. Everything would be determined in time, and as soon as that time came, the truth to almost everything would be revealed. Turning, all three of them stared at the gate and leapt in, ready for the conflict to attack them straight there.

~~~

Interesting enough? All battles I am currently participating will be put off until June, sorry. This is all I will focus on. The empty space for the third name? I will choose my one alliance member, whenever I get a PM from whoever wants to be on my side. This is a literal shoutout. Stop our characters, or have something not known to Mortal or God unleashed.

Rules~

No Godmodding
No Powerplaying

Template~

Create

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is this being re-made? For the point the last attempt was pathetic, with a low sum of people.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
May I? I am not sure if this is the best place to test out a new character, but lets see if it works out. I will edit with my template in a minute

EDIT: Here it is

Name
Trinity

None, although he appears to be male in two of his forms, and female in one of them.

Appearance
Trinity... a mysterious figure to be sure. How does one describe its appearance? Trinity has three forms, although he is the same being each time. In his physical form, he appears to wear dark black robes, elegant and tight fitting. They come down to his black combat boots, and his black tunic, which is tied with a black belt, tipped with a silver buckle. His sleeves are slightly loose, but are tied at the ends to allow easy hand movement. His eyes are a dark brown, his face handsome with the waves of brown hair atop his head. His skin is lightly tanned, and his frame is tall and full, although a little on the thin side.

In his spiritual form, one cannot possibly describe him, for he has no appearance. He is one with the Spiritual forces around him, and as such does not have a physical manifestation.

In his strangest form, semi-spiritual, semi-physical, he appears to be pure light, moving as a mysterious, in-between stage. He retains some kind of presence, which can be viewed, although not directly, as if he is formed of solidified air. He radiates a light, which can be dulled at will or intensified at will, and as such, does not have much of a physical appearance either.

Personality
Trinity, due to his nature, has a relatively tri-part personality, although each personality is of the same being. When he is in his physical stage, he acts as a different presence then the other two stages, being more knowing of the Mortal lives, and having a more realistic idea of what they feel and are capable of. As such, he is more sympathetic here than in the other two stages. The second stage, inbetween of completely physical and completely spiritual, is more commanding and confident, having the strongest power out of the two. The third stage, the only female personality, is more calming and wise, having a distinct air of knowledge about her.

Powers/Abilities
Trinity has three forms, each form having unique and special powers.

First Form- Physical- The Son- In this form, Trinity uses techniques based on the physical realm. He can manipulate biological matter, resulting in healing abilities to an extreme level. He can do this "healing" through his biological manipulation or through the casting of "Divine Spells" which can heal the body as well. However, when he is a darker mood, his biological manipulations can be used to create sores, blindness, or other physical disabilities.

He also has the ability, in this form, to purify or corrupt various elements, for example, turning Fire into either Eternal or Hell Fire, turning Water into Holy or Dark Water, turning Wind into Divine or Poisoned Wind, turning Earth into Sacred or Corrupted Ground, or turning Lightning into Heavenly or Black Lightning. He can then manipulate these elements to the fullest extent, each one more powerful than it's original state.

The last power Trinity has in this form is the power of Duplication. Trinity can multiply any object he can see to a seemingly endless extent. Once multiplied, he can manipulate these duplicates, and can squeeze them back into their original form once he is done with them.

Second Form- Semi-Spiritual, Semi-Physical- The Father- This is no doubt, Trinity's most potent form. Having qualities of bot his First and Third Form, he can do things far beyond what both forms are capable of.

His primary power is near omniversal levels of teleportation. He can teleport himself, any sort of matter, energy, even entire regions of space, to another area. He has been known to teleport planets out of orbit, people into the core of their own planets, or something as simple as a kitten out of a tree. He can teleport parts of himself without harming his body, such as just his hand, or just his head.

His secondary power is an omniversal form of telekinesis. He can manipulate atoms through their electrical fields, through their electrons. This manipulation allows him not only to manipulate atoms at a subatomic level, but also allows him to levitate objects, split them, bend them, whatever his mind comprehends for their existance.

His third power is the generation and manipulation of Pure, Divine Energy. This energy is colorless in hue, and can incinerate matter upon contact. It will not exlode like Chaos Energy, at least not while Trinity maintains control over it. It can be focused and manifested into different forms, taking the form of a solid, liquid, plasma, gas, or its natural pure energy form. It will react with whatever matter exists, incinerating it, and cannot be blocked by matter.

Third Form- Spiritual- the Holy Spirit- Trinity's third form is unique in that it does not take the persona of a male. Trinity is femanine in this form, and also relies mostly on defensive techniques due to her existance.

When Trinity enters this form, she becomes one with the surrounding area. She spreads herself apart, essentially filling her conciousness with the atoms, energy, and and anything else occupying that space. She can become one with the earth, metals, air, energy, even the destructive Chaos Energy. She truly becomes "one" with everything.

The result of this is various abilities. The primary one she uses is the certain degree of omnipresence this grants her. She can literally be everywhere at the same time, because she becomes one with the surrounding areas. She cannot completely "posses" and control everything she posseses, an example being she can be "one" with Chaos Energy, but she can still not manipulate it.

However, in this form, she can manipulate photons, manipulating their wavelengths and power, creating illusions, making objects invisible, casting gamma radiation upon the field, firing microwave beams, etc.

Although Trinity cannot "posses" and control what she inhabits, she can read a person's thoughts by being "one" with their brain, mind, or conciousness. She can transmit her own thoughts into their brain, but she cannot control these brainwaves as of yet.

Due to this degree of "omnipresence," Trinity cannot be killed in this form unless one destroyed the entire Omniverse. However, she cannot resume physical form in every area that she inhabits. An example of this would be if she was being "one" with chaos energy; if she tried to return to her physical or inbetween state, it the Chaos Energy would annihilate her.

History
Has yet to be written... (although I may edit something later).

Last edited:

frisson

Silver Member
Why is this being re-made? For the point the last attempt was pathetic, with a low sum of people.
I didn't want to be the one to tell you this... but the thing is, nobody really cares.

Ok, so I did want to tell you. ^_^

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Im going to be in a very big battle soon, so my participation is pending. I'll let you know? Mah bad :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back