• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Six Part 1~Salvation Unlocked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Sanitarium. Myth....Legend....whatever you may call it, is a place nonexistant to humans. It is almost as if it were a world outside the reaches of everything, seeing on how it could only be accesed in one way, through the blood of the elder Gods of past. It was a place where all the existed was a material plane, nothing more. Possible? Perhaps not, yet the this one secluded area seemed to keep only material. The Astral, Chaotic, any other plane was out of contact with this area.

This broken off world was inescapable. Once inside, you needed the ticket out, or you were stuck, forever. It was almost like a jail, a place for enslavement. If stuck, you would either die a miserable death, or fight for your life with the opponents that were sent there. Survival was an instinct each and everyone of the trapped ones needed to know, because if not, they'd be the first cut down. The ruler of this area would appear on occassion, and 'dispose' of those who had lied in wait to escape.

Three things made up Sanitarium. The world walked on, covered with lush green plants and flowers for as far as the eye could see. Next was the broken lands, far to the outskirts of Sanitarium, which contained decaying flesh, and souls of those who were unable to access the FarPlane. It was truly a harsh way to die, seeing how you would have to live in such an evil place for who knows how long. The last and final thing in Sanitarium was the tower, which rose thousands of feet high, yet was locked. Six locks to be precise, all needed a key, and these keys have been found. Lying inside of this Tower is something unknown, even to the Gods, and for long, it was an area unaccessable, but one now as the needed items...

So you've followed me this far...perhaps we should enter Sanitarium and bring the fight to where it should be placed. I plan on opening the tower, and whatever lies inside will be claimed.

Three beings stood, staring at their foes as if they were animals to be put down. Fierce Deity... Seraphiel... and ______. Truly amazing. An alliance to seek power, and to gain it to rule all, or perhaps, to destroy, or could it be to save...? None of their intentions were clear, yet in some way they were dark, or even evil, and the possiblity that they were the complete opposite. No one knew, except for themselves, and this was a test, to see if the mortals could really stand up to such a feat.

Smirking, Seraphiel's wings flew up, and without enchantments, held their arms out, and the gate arose behind him. All three beings stared at the opponents that they had now had the pleasure to die by, or to destroy. Everything would be determined in time, and as soon as that time came, the truth to almost everything would be revealed. Turning, all three of them stared at the gate and leapt in, ready for the conflict to attack them straight there.

~~~

Interesting enough? All battles I am currently participating will be put off until June, sorry. This is all I will focus on. The empty space for the third name? I will choose my one alliance member, whenever I get a PM from whoever wants to be on my side. This is a literal shoutout. Stop our characters, or have something not known to Mortal or God unleashed.

Rules~

No Godmodding
No Powerplaying

Template~

Create

Q

Banned
EDIT: I'm so freakin' anticipating this I cannot read. XD
I would like to either be with you or, if not, against you Breakdown. I WILL be using Mr. for this...but only if I am against you. If I'm with you, I'll bring a completely new character to the fold.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
Come on, ppl. D: I can't take down Breakdown by myself. It's impossible.
...I actually really want to be with you, Breakdown.

EDIT: New template, just in case.

Name: Ljósaskipti (Icelandic for 'twilight')

Age: When the first Magick spell was used, it existed - has been awakened for about a month

Appearance: Ljósaskipti takes the form of a boy, only sixteen years of age, with dark brown, short hair and light brown eyes. The boy's body shape is a strong one, and it looks as if he would care himself high and mighty, with an arrogant air. However, Ljósaskipti carries itself with an air of humility - an air of strength with mercy, an air of power with intelligence. The boy's clothes consist of a long, deep purple coat, similar to the ones the Organization XIII used to wear. It does not have zippers or buttons or pockets of any sort, however. He wears two gloves with this coat - one black, the other white.

Personality: Ljósaskipti does not really have any sort of personality to speak of - except that he is humble to the extreme. Always letting his opponents deal with the first attack, he treasures all things, from ones weak to ones that could tear down the Omniverse, and attempts to love them. That is not to say he wouldn't defend himself if attacked - it is only to say he trusts people to their word, and will always give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Abilities: Ljósaskipti ("Jo" for short) is not...an actual physical being. It is, in fact, not an entity at all - simply a concept taking a semi-physical form. Thus, it must actually take the form of the host that disturbed it from its sleep - and if said host is destroyed, it is exiled back to the realm of twilight. Ljósaskipti is not exactly a manifest of the realm mortals called twilight - he is actually a sort of guardian of the plane. He is the plane itself, but reduced. He does not manifest the plane - the plane manifests itself in his being. They are one but seperate - and thus this gives Ljósaskipti the power over twilight, which is a byproduct of all abilities involving Magick.

Bio: (Incomplete)

(Short, but ya. :D)

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Anovus.

I'm not even going to say anything.

Just Anovus.

Think about it.

I'll get back to you in 3 days maximum whether or not I want to participate.

Q

Banned
Anovus.

I'm not even going to say anything.

Just Anovus.

Think about it.

I'll get back to you in 3 days maximum whether or not I want to participate.

Not sure if that was directed at me or Breakdown...and if it was directed at me, I'm not even sure what that means.
O__o

T

TheTerrorofDeath

No you have a chance. I've taken Breakdown before :p

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I won't be much of a help but I'll get in this anyway. Give me a bit to get my template up.

Agent S.

I guess I'll join this. The odds are against you if there are more people I'd guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back