• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Six Famitsu Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
09.25.2010.famitsu1.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu2.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu3.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu4.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu5.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu6.jpg

Mustard: FF sky and TGbus

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Why? Oh why does Aladdin always have to be in there? Nice find. You are on a roll :D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Thanks, Sol, lots of news these past few days!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Great! This is almost making me feel nostalgia from KH1. Especially with the first picture with Sora, Donald, and Goofy doing the high-five shit.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I see that the health bar is reminiscent from the of the GBA CoM

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Great! This is almost making me feel nostalgia from KH1. Especially with the first picture with Sora, Donald, and Goofy doing the high-five shit.

Yeah me too.

Anyway this game is turning out awesome. I remember all y'all saying you wouldn't buy it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I see a WoL avatar :3

Hollow Bastion! Dark Suit Riku! Hype increasing!

Box_ghost

I think I might sit Re:Coded out. It's got sooo many worlds we've been to sooo many times. How many times will we have to suffer Agrabah, Halloween Town, Wonderland, and Atlantica? Maybe the same for 3DS.

EDIT: Well shit. It seems that Lightning might exist in the KH Universe. All the more reason for me to not get it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think I might sit Re:Coded out. It's got sooo many worlds we've been to sooo many times. How many times will we have to suffer Agrabah, Halloween Town, Wonderland, and Atlantica? Maybe the same for 3DS.

Your loss.

For the record we see a number of worlds reappear in every KH game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

EDIT: Well shit. It seems that Lightning might exist in the KH Universe. All the more reason for me to not get it.

Your loss then.

She's just an avatar!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Riku's being eated by boxs lol.

I'm sick of seeing Agrabah at this point but being able to play through wrecked HB again balances it out. Every time I see news for this game I get more pumped! :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Riku's being eated by boxs lol.

I'm sick of seeing Agrabah at this point but being able to play through wrecked HB again balances it out. Every time I see news for this game I get more pumped! :D
Agrabah is actually a climatic turning point in Coded, so, it's all good. :3

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I wish they would find a way to change Haley's voice to the way it sounded in kh1, I'm sure they could, it would make this game even MORE nostalgic. Though, I doubt they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back