• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Site translation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Well since the TGS 2008 Official Site will contain info on the three (possibly 4) new games i want to know if there is a translated site, if u know where it is can you post a link. thanks!

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I'm not sure what you're asking. Tokyo Game Show has an English site. If you're asking for translations of the Square Enix TGS launch site, I don't intend on translating them. Maybe after the event when they've updated I will. But at the time being, there is no information on the SE site that we don't already know.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Lol, it's like I never responded... Anyways, since you guys seem persistent, I updated the post on the front page with the translations. Here they are.

BIRTH BY SLEEP

At the event: Trailer and Demo
System: PlayStation Portable | Genre: RPG | Release Date: 2009 | Price: TBA

This story of awakening marks the beginning of the amazing story of Kingdom Hearts.

In the series, this title involves the past. Three new characters each with their own characteristic battle systems, it's three scenarios you can't miss!

358/2 DAYS

At the event: Trailer and Demo
System: Nintendo DS | Genre: RPG | Release Date: Winter 2008 | Price: TBA

"I can't remember, something important."

This latest title focuses on Roxas during his time in Organization XIII. Travel from world to world on missions in single player mode along with other characters, but the multi player mode is it's greatest feature!

CODED

At the event: Trailer
System: Mobile | Genre: RPG | Release Date: Winter 2008 | Price: TBA

"A forbidden secret."

In pursuit of the mysterious sentence written inside Jiminy's Journal, Sora returns as the main character! Will the truth be explained in this innovative title? Kingdom Hearts Mobile is also planned to open this fall!

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
bittermeat said it would be done when there is usefull info.

Just be patient, theres no point in translating something we already know.

EDIT: lol Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back