• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Site Staff Applications! (Ask questions here~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Re: Site Staff Applications! (Closing October 31st)

Just sent mine in. I hope my character paragraph was what you were looking for.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yup :p Gotta be positive to advance in life. I learnt this the hard way (Long story)

That you do. I try to be positive at all times.

In fact, my stance is that I only have so much time in this life, so I'll make the most of it by trying to change the world for the better in whatever way I can, even if in the end I only affect a few. As long as a few remember me, my legacy will live on.

What that has to do with me applying for Content Writer, I have no idea, but hey. It sounds good. XD

JustDarkMemories

That you do. I try to be positive at all times.

In fact, my stance is that I only have so much time in this life, so I'll make the most of it by trying to change the world for the better in whatever way I can, even if in the end I only affect a few. As long as a few remember me, my legacy will live on.

What that has to do with me applying for Content Writer, I have no idea, but hey. It sounds good. XD
We're getting off topic xD But we're of the same mind!

Anyways, 1 day to go! EXCITED!

Sinker

Awards

I would have submitted an application, but I'm not sure I would have time to be looking up news and writing about it. I hate being in advanced classes, they give us too much work.
That and I haven't been on that much since Re: Coded came out and it kinda sucked and there hasn't been much news on the series.
Idk, maybe next time there are staff applications I might have time. If there is a next time for staff applications.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Alrighty then, that's the end of the application period~!

To the people who applied for Content Writing positions, expect to receive a PM in the next day with one final task that we wish to see you all see. You can count this as a "second chance", if you will, in case you feel your application was somewhat poor. We will be giving you all 3 topics to choose from to write on, so get hyped and ready for it all!

To the people who applied for the Graphic Artist positions, we will also be sending a task to you within the next day.

All tasks are to be completed by no later than November 11, 23:59pm AEST.

The results will be posted on November 13th.

Thankyou again for applying, and good luck to you all!

Lancelot

Awards

Alright, to those of you who have questions, ask them here~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my god exam period just started... And I have to do this thing too?

damn

Just write a little bit every day. You have, like, seven days left, right? Just try and get two hundred words a day. Take your time and do your best! Also, the stress of everything else can potentially make you write something great. :) I feel like there was a study done that short bursts of stress are good for you...

Lancelot

Awards
This is why I gave a longer period of time; in case anyone had issues like this. None the less, we can't keep putting it off, so I hope you all understand why the period may be "short" by your standards.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
is everyone who applied getting these extra tasks, or just the ones you/other staff picked as 'finalists,' so to speak?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everybody who applied will be receiving / have received these tasks.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
brb writing magic.

Just to clarify, (and this may be redundant) when you say "opinionated piece" what exactly do you mean? I have a pretty good idea but I want to make sure I'm right.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol what do you think we mean? ;D

In all seriousness though, it means we don't want you to just put your findings in your own words and send it off to us. That's boring, and doesn't tell us anything. We not only want to learn about the subject at hand, but also the person behind the editorial. Use this as an opportunity to show us your personality! Editorials are meant to spur activity, so writing in such a way that would get people willing to respond would be ideal.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
lol what do you think we mean? ;D

In all seriousness though, it means we don't want you to just put your findings in your own words and send it off to us. That's boring, and doesn't tell us anything. We not only want to learn about the subject at hand, but also the person behind the editorial.

This is why we ask questions :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Imo, the word "opinionated" pretty much spoke for itself. How that was unclear, I'll never know xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not just you actually xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd like to say that we aren't looking to see how fast you can get this specific assignment done. For future assignments, timeliness is important but we are giving you over a week to finish this. If we wanted this immediately, we'd have made the deadline yesterday or something. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back