• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Siren RP Proposal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of the idea?

• I love it! Sign me up!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I'm going to have to think on it.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, horrible suggestion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Like many others, I have a roleplay proposal for you all. However, this could possibly different. I plan on making a Siren canon roleplay.

For those of you who have never heard of the Siren series, it is a series of TRUE survival horror games for the Playstation 2 and 3. The series takes place on the japanese village of Hanuda, a village isolated from the rest of the world, full of secrets. One day, an american television crew arrives in Hanuda to explore the secrets of the "abandoned village", coming across a sacrificial ritual, which a resident sees and is chased away. The residents have been turned into Shibito, or corpse people. The ceremony is to worship a being named Datatsushi, who uses a siren to summon the residents of Hanuda to immerse themselves in the red water, thus creating Shibito.

Your goal is to survive, stop the Shibito, and tell the rest of the world of the rituals. Before you say "oh, another zombie game basically?" the main concept is "sightjacking", the ability to look into the sight of the enemy and see things from their point of view.

Anyone who would be willing to participate or assist me in the making of the roleplay and plot, please post your questions or comments below.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back