• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [.SinsofaDemon>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Haha, yush. Vary soon. :D -coughnotreallycough-

Man, I need more comments. <.<;; I'll start writing the new chapter tomorrow...or something. x__x I'm so not looking forward to school.

*mutter* I wonder if i'll ride my bike to school... .-. *mutter*

Ahem, well, yeah. :D I'll updat-.....updart soon. >.>;

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
No more comments?

Wut happen? D:

-----------------------------

[.SinsofaDemon> chapter four;;
are you ashamed of the life we're livin'?

[ 8:21 A.M. ]

"I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN, OLD MAN!" The number one knucklehead ninja barked at the top of his lungs; his fist extended out far infront of him. He took charge towards the slightly wounded Kakashi with no hesitation. He was only doing as he was told. He was trying to kill him. The silver-headed Jounin still seemed to be in a state of shock...or terror. He had just witnessed only a chip of a hidden, anceint power. Who wouldn't be? Those eyes of hers....they were frightening. And that was a huge understatement.

Tsutira wasn't worried about Kakashi. Nor Naruto. They could take care of themselves. More so, she was worried about herself. That might have sounded selfish at the time, but that was only if you didn't know was was realy occuring within her.
The shinobi had risen to her knees. She seemed fine. As a short moment passed, her eyes opened widely. Her entire body began to tremble in pain, and she felt as if she couldn't breathe. Her throat became dry, and she suddenly fell to her knees. She had no idea what was going on. The last thing she could hear before closing her eyes was footsteps beginning to draw closer and closer towards her.

[ 2:34 P.M.]

Early in the morning, a small girl had decided to go outside and spend some time over at the nearby playground. Not many people were outside at this time of day, so she thought it would be a bit more safe to go outside without people around. As she arrived at the small park, she went over to the pair of swings, and she slowly rocked back and forth in the wooden seat, watching as birds flew by, and the sun finally rise to its brightest; illuminating the day.

She thought she was finally at peace, untill a small group of kids came running over towards the playground.
Why were they up so early? Did they like making her feel miserable? They arrived at the park with rocks held tightly in thier palms. 'Not again....' She thought, slowly getting off of the wooden swing, and heading out of the area.

"Hey! It's the freak!" One of the boys in the group called out, rudely pointing at her. The kids began to laugh, and one of them tossed a rock right at her forehead, and it struck hard. Blood began to drip down her face, but weirdly, the wound had healed.

By the time it did, Tsutira was already running as fast as she could through the small village. As soon as she was out of breath, she had arrived at a dead end.
From a close distance, she could hear the same boy yell, "Get her!" She became afraid as they cornered her like a lone dog, surrounded by a pack of hungry wolves.

"Get away!" She shouted, clenching her fists. Being as annoying as they were, they ignored her, and pelted the rocks at her. One by one, the pebbles hit their target, and the wounds only dissappeared. What was happening to her? "Stop!" Anger began to rise in her tone, and she caught an incoming rock with her bare hand. Suddenly, her pure, blue eyes had turned into deadly golden ones. An overwhelming aura of power began to rise around her slowly, and it built up -- piece by piece. "...It's time for you to be afraid...." She spoke in a rusty tone, much unlike hers.

A dark chakra began to surround her, and took the shape of spears.
They struck the kids at the speed of a raging bullet, and they all fell to the ground, blood covering the alleyway, and crimson blotches scattered on parts of the young girl's clothes.

After the kill, her eyes reverted to their normal state, and she had finally realised what she had done. With much haste, she raced back to her house, fearing that the worst would come. Was she really.....a monster?

"Agh..." Tsutira groaned with pain as she laid in a small bed. It was plainly white, with uncomfortable sheets. It was luxury to her, though. She hadn't been able to sleep in a normal bed in years.

But, that was beside that point.

Where was she? Looking around; she saw a dull and colorless room. It smelt of various chemicals....and laundry detergent. Or something like that. She examined the entire room, and saw that she was in a hospital. Why? Oh. Right. She remembered that she had collapsed. Wait, hten. was training over?! Was she going to be sent back to the academy?! Damnit. No way. That wouldn't happen to her. Even though shje would usually be insanely frustrated, the fact that she was in a hospital seemed to catch her attention a bit more. Just a bit.

"TIRA-CHAN!" Ack. That nickname. She hated it.

"Naruto...did I-"

"YOU COLLAPSED! I thought we were going to kick butt!"

"...Sorry. Well...what about-"

"You were in a coma, Tsutira! For two weeks!"

A coma? Wow. Well, it was definatly more than a cold or whatever. What was wrong with her? She still needed her first questioned answered, though.

"....Well, I was just wonder-"

"I was SO WORRIED~!"

"Naruto!" She yelled in a serious tone. It sounded threatening. Very. A golden glint was able to be seen in her eyes. It was terribly frightening."...." The girl paused; letting herself calm down. "Sorry, Naruto. I was, just...well.....are we being sent back to the aca-"

"No! We passed~! Hehe."

"...Really?" Her golden glare was immediately diminished, and her gleaming sapphire eyes were now back. Those eyes always seemed to show her loving side, below all of that tough additude and mysterious exterior. She felt overwhelmed with joy. It was a pity that she wasn't abe to show her happiness. 'Happiness'....it was just a word to her.

"Enh....what's wrong?" Naruto questioned the girl as she sat up in the hospital bed. She still had that apathetic look of hers. Not even a slight smile?

"What do you mean?"

He remembered. It was that damn monster. Hah, he thought he was lucky for a slight second. The two of them both had their inner demon. She was always influenced, though. Naruto still had his own will. She didn't. "Noth....nothing."

[ 2:46 P.M. ]

"So, what's her condition?" A deep voice echoed through an empty hall. It was dark. Two figures stood openly; masked within the shadows. Their faces weren't able to be seen.

"To say the least....bad. She has poison crawling through her body. It seems like her recent outburst of chakra let the poison slip into the rest of her body. She's been like that for years. You knew that?" A feminine voice slipped from the lips of the second figure.

"Yes." The voice replied with hesitation, but with certainty. There was no use in lying.

"I...see. You; being so close to her...and you never seeked help?" The woman asked. She seemed to be pretty annoyed with the man's actions.

Silence split between the two. It seemed akward. Yet, a faint sense of tragedy could be felt by just standing there.

"It was a terrible mistake." The certain voice stated firmly. The tone of the figure was slightly shakey. "Would you....be abe to help her?"

"...It's highly impossible. I would have to do surgery, and remove the poison manually. There's only a twelve percent chance of sucess. Even less than that! She might die, you know!" She paused, then took time to think. This was death they were talking about. "Look, the oison isn't going to kill her so soon. She'll be pretty ill for a while. I've already gave you the medicine tablets to keep. I'll need to....study more...it'll take alot of time. When i'm ready, i'll come to Konoha and help her. As soon as possible." The woman had made an oath with the shadowed figure. She was a medical ninja. She knew what she was doing.

"Thank you."

".....It's my job."

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Dude, awesome. So her eyes change color, huh...

Do they have a certain color for hoarney?

:OOOO

I mean, y'know. Just wondering. ._. But anyways, schweet updart. Naruto's gonna get pwned if he doesn't watch his mouth, huh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back