• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

since when do i do tags again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicodin

relative power
24pgghk.png

Who am I kidding? I don't do tags anymore, really. This is what boredom and feeling the need to do something in Photoshopped produced.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Renowned for your minimalism and depth.
Text looks more like effects as opposed to text placed for purpose of typography, i actually like that.

Davey

durp.
Kinda cool. I think if the text was more red and behind some of those effects it'd be sweet.

Vicodin

relative power
Davey for whatever reason your post didn't pop up until a day later for me, so I would have responded before. I'm always bad with text, and I really do it from a more graphic design standpoint, where it really wouldn't pop out too much or anything. I always do it last, so it's hard for me to integrate it behind some effects or anything (and because I'm lazy by then). However, you are right with that it should be more red. After looking it again, it would feel better overall.

Axel, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back