• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Since we have four teams working on KH games, does this mean that we have four spin-offs in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GreyouTT

Awards
We don't have four teams working on new games. We have:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Eternally waiting for a Xion game.
Same here especially now after hearing...certain things.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Blizzard-

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AR829038

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Noivern

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NoWay

Awards
I'd like to imagine they could make one game that encapsulates all the main characters' current quests. You could have the whole game split into sections on the Wayfinder Trio's search through the Realm of Darkness, Riku and Kairi's search through the Sleeping Realm, and MDG/Sea-Salt Trio's search through the Realm of Light, and each segment could be further subdivided into episodes where you play as each character. That, I think, would not only be amazing, but it would also keep that whole branch of the current story succinctly confined within in a single game, and keep it from spiralling out into three or four separate games that would just slow the series down again.
I’m agreeing with you. I’d rather have a big game which deals with more content than 4 separate ones. I mean, I’d expect something like BBS where we can choose the character we want to play with and in the end everything comes together in a final episode.

Or, what I would prefere, if they organized the next game like GTA5, where you need to play certain characters for certain parts of the games. And in some parts you cannot change the character. And we already have the assets for playable Roxas, Riku, Aqua and Kairi.

I think GTA5 did a great job with switching between Franklin, Trevor and Michael.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I’m agreeing with you. I’d rather have a big game which deals with more content than 4 separate ones. I mean, I’d expect something like BBS where we can choose the character we want to play with and in the end everything comes together in a final episode.

Or, what I would prefere, if they organized the next game like GTA5, where you need to play certain characters for certain parts of the games. And in some parts you cannot change the character. And we already have the assets for playable Roxas, Riku, Aqua and Kairi.

I thing GTA5 did a great job with switching between Franklin, Trevor and Michael.
I'm liking that idea too. Just put them all in one game that way we get all the content and can get to KH4 sooner.

theshadowman

Awards
I'm liking that idea too. Just put them all in one game that way we get all the content and can get to KH4 sooner.
Agreed. The sooner we get to the classic SDG trio going to Disney worlds the better. To me, that is what makes KH so iconic and loved. Don’t get me wrong, I love the original stuff just as much, else I would’ve jumped ship a long time ago.
But to have the next numbered title come sooner and back to the classic formula with some fore teller action, yes and please

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Me: I don't want side games!
Also Me: I want BBS 2 with TAV, DDD2 with Kairi and a game where I play as Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

Also, I would love if Daisy and Minnie joined Kairi in the dream. Or would we get Clarabelle to replace Goofy?

OneDandelion

Awards
Also, I would love if Daisy and Minnie joined Kairi in the dream. Or would we get Clarabelle to replace Goofy?
This would actually be awesome lol. Now that she's a keyblade wielder she does need a partner. Minnie and Daisy seem like noncombatants though, she could team up with Donald and Goofy while Sora is away.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Me: I don't want side games!
Also Me: I want BBS 2 with TAV, DDD2 with Kairi and a game where I play as Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

Daisy and Minnie would be interesting, but someone would have to watch over Disney Castle, so that idea might not work.

Back