• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sin Hearvest/Descend Heartless Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Dunno if someone did this already.

What does Sephiroth really say? We discussed this for years, strategy guides say one thing, internet sources say another. Looks like Crisis Core ends the debate on what Sephiroth's big attack in KH1 and KH2, leaving 0MP and 1HP, is called.

Some claim he says "Descend Heartless Angel" while others say its "Sin Harvest Angel."

In Crisis Core, there's an attack named "Heartless Angel" so its obvious that "Descend Heartless Angel" is the winner. Agree?

RikusGaurdian

Its actually "Decend Heartless Angel" in both. And since the his attack "Heartless Angel" is in FF7 and Crisis Core, we can kinda confirm thats what he says.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Its actually "Decend Heartless Angel" in both. And since the his attack "Heartless Angel" is in FF7 and Crisis Core, we can kinda confirm thats what he says.

Heh, yeah, thats what I was trying to say. XD

Near987

umm he says alot of things? which att are u talking about? on KH1
where he does that att where he depletes your magic and hp to 1 he says sin harvest
on 2 he says heartless angel
i know some of the others but idk which one your talkin about exactly

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh yeah i noticed that sephiroth used "heartless angel" while i was playing crisis core. i didn't feel like telling or posting anything about it because it seems such a small detail but i guess... does this confirm sephiroth's attack to be officially called heartless angel?

i'll call it heartless angel for now. sin harvest reminds me of harvest moon for some reason...

lux_crusader

He uses an attack that says the same exact thing called Heartless Angel in both FF7 and Crisis Core. It's Heartless Angel in both KH games. End of story, seriously.

Not another 'What did he say?' threads, God help us.

But yes, I believe he chants something "Heartless Angel". So one would assume, "Descend Heartless Angel"?

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm on the Sin Harvest side.

That's always what it sounded like to me.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He says either/both 'Sin Heartless Angel' and 'Sin Harvest'

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well in KH2 the attack is actually called "Heartless Angel", so it would be descend i reckon

Owa

Uhh i listened to both the KH1 and KH2 Sephiroth.
Both times he definitely says Descend Heartless Angel.
And like everyone else says, his attack in crisis core is called Heartless Angel.
It even has the attack written out at the top when he uses it (on Crisis Core)

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
in kh2 he says heartless angel or descend heartless angel

in kh1 he probably says sin harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back