• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

simpsons season 8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
think this is the right place to say it...the 8th season of the simpsons has just(actualy came out on august 15th in the US and canada) out on DVD. this is a great season. it was probably the last season that didnt have crummy episodes. it has the episodes such as the springfield files, homers enemy, homer vs the 18th amendment, bart of dark(which won an emmy award), you only move twice, and springfiledcalifragilisticexpiala(D'oh!)cious.

Orochimaru's Sin

Im the simpsons King, and I had it on preorder for months before I picked it up on the day it came out, it is a very cool season, but I have the whole set too ^^;

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
if youre gonna buy it buy it on the internet at target.com. they are selling it for $30 while in the store they are selling it for $40. i will admit that i have an addiction to the simpsons. i have like every season. i evan ordered the replacement box for the 6th season, so its the same box type as the others!

Sora's minion

if youre gonna buy it buy it on the internet at target.com. they are selling it for $30 while in the store they are selling it for $40. i will admit that i have an addiction to the simpsons. i have like every season. i evan ordered the replacement box for the 6th season, so its the same box type as the others!

Thanks i'll look into that Haywire

Orochimaru's Sin

make sure you get the Maggies Head boxset and not the other one, its more collectable and they have been coming out with them since 2 seasons ago,

6th season= Homer

7th season= Marge

8th season= Maggie

9th season I would be gusessing would be Lisa

and 10th season would be Bart

since Bart is practically the best they would puthim with the 10th season, that and or being that he is 10, I dont know though im just going by probability ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back