• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple's Doodles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
*Beware! Pictures are huge D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Hey, not bad. :3

In the first one, the hand is twisted. When a person's arm is in that position, the thumb should be pointing up. And the legs look a tad bit too long~

I like the Bayonetta one the most. <3 Her face is maybe slightly too long and her eyes quite close to each other, but it looks neat. c:

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Thank you :)

I'm extremely bad at drawing hands but I hope to get better since i've just started using RL refrences and trying to figure out anatomy and such.

And refering to the Bayonetta picture, I had alot of trouble with her head because her face was looking really awkward but I thought this one looked moderately okay so I kept it. But now that I really look at it, her eyes and head look really off in the picture D:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Thank you :)

I'm extremely bad at drawing hands but I hope to get better since i've just started using RL refrences and trying to figure out anatomy and such.

And refering to the Bayonetta picture, I had alot of trouble with her head because her face was looking really awkward but I thought this one looked moderately okay so I kept it. But now that I really look at it, her eyes and head look really off in the picture D:

Hands seem to be the biggest problem to most people around here. Me included. x3;; Structure-wise the hand looks fine, it's just the wrong way round. c:

Yes, the eyes are a bit off, but somehow it gives the drawing your own touch. When I look at it, I don't really mind it because it looks like... well, you. If you get what I mean. :3;;

june

in the first one, the arm is too long. It shouldn't get to the knee. if you extend your arm, it will get like 30cm up from the knee.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I understand.
She was supposed to be cartoony so I made her limbs a bit longer than they would be though.
But thank you for pointing it out, I'll make sure to check the length next time I draw :3

~*Luna*~

These are nice drawings and definitely shows promise. Things to think about though; notice the foot on our right. It's bent at a very uncomfortable angle and the knee doesn't correspond to the angle it's bent at. You should test out poses first yourself to see if it's plausable. :>

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was bored today so I decided to do some sketching~
Girl on the right is a KH OC I made a while ago along with boy on the bottom left corner. The boy's face looks off along with the shape of his head (I need to improve on faces and drawing guys that don't look like girls :C).

*The reason the lighting looks weird is because my scanner has been broken for a while so i've been having to use my camera to take the pictures.

@Luna
Thank you so much for the advice! I'll make sure to check the poses next time. I've always had alot of problems with feet and legs (and pretty much everything else) so i'm going to start testing out poses more often and studying real anatomy more often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back