• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is axel Truly gone?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final_Kingdom

Did U believe axel Died that easliy?
I dont believe he did because all though he was a nobody I think after sora seen him dissappear He got reborn.

Byte

yes he dies (i hate it when dead people come back)

I think that we should meet his 'Somebody' in KH3. that would be cool

his real name could be Lae

Final_Kingdom

I dont know but for some reason I think Its gonna be linked with ( Birth by sleep) I dont know why but I Do.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, if you watch all of the other Org memebers die, they died the same way. You could see the black energy like stuff coming off of them. Thats how Axel died.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I don't think he died. I believe a Nobody's human self dies when their Nobody does. I think Axel might be Riku's Nobody (he was possesed by a Heartless which I think is the same as being a Heartless) and Riku didn't die, so I think Axel is still alive.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, he died. Like he said, he put his complete being into his last attack. He's dead.

Final_Kingdom

I dont know because nobodies dont have hearts or feelings and somehow I think axel ovecame that so he is gonna be reborn because I think mostly everyone agrees that axel deserves to have a heart again with whoever his somebody is.

Final_Kingdom

TwilightMaster said:
Neither was Darth Vader, but he died too.
Come on now! Never compare Star wars to Kingdom Hearts man, thats like camparing Lameness to coolness!
Kingdom hearts= Good game
Star wars= Made for all people who are gonna live with their moms the rest of their life. lol!

Kingdom Merc

Come on now! Never compare Star wars to Kingdom Hearts man, thats like camparing Lameness to coolness!
Kingdom hearts= Good game
Star wars= Made for all people who are gonna live with their moms the rest of their life. lol!

That IS comparing Coolness and Lameness.

YES Axel is gone, only somebody who is insecure about themselves and loves Axel to death think he's still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back