• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple And Clean + Hikari (Ray of Hope Mix) [Full Version MASHUP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisGelida

Hi again ~ I'm glad to share with you my new Mashup made with Simple And Clean and Hikari (both in full version this time). Two months ago I did the same work but with the extra-short version of the songs we could extract from the TGS trailers. This time I've also improved the music synchronization in order to make it sound like a single track which alternates Hikari and Simple & Clean elements. Keep in mind when the tracks will officially get out I'll probably delete my work from the net because of copyright issues.

Hope you enjoy this mix! Here's the music video:

[video=youtube;ih2RRdUW4-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih2RRdUW4-k[/video]​

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
You don't typically see a lot of remixes taken down. I think YT is more aggressive when the original source material is being used.

Anyways, this is SO much better than your previous version. Congratulations! It didn't feel like the vocals were battling eachother this time around. It sounded like you lowered the volume of one of the language tracks when the other was playing, and it was a nice even mix of the two - didn't feel like you had a bias toward one version, which helped balance out the song.

One suggestion, it would have been nice to here parts where just one or neither of the languages was playing, that way when you do layer them, it enhances it, makes it special. Sometimes, because the vocals -are- different languages, the notes or words would drag out longer than the one that was amplified / taking the limelight at that point in time, and so it felt like I was hearing a bit of a delay.

Anyways, very enjoyable. Keep doing your thing.

Noel

Awards
I absolutely love the little hip hop elements you brought in with this remix. Like in the first few minutes I heard some samples uve' rapping, and around 0:40-0:55 the "lets go!" absolutely made me want to play Kingdom Hearts in 500% speed.

AlisGelida

Thanks for the feedbacks! I will update you in case of more works, maybe made with the older Kingdom Hearts tracks or BGMs. ☺

P.S. @Noel : I did not made the entire work, but just the Mashup using the english and japanese track of the (already) remixed song. Btw I'm glad you like it so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back