• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Similarity to Riku and Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

serph

Just a thought about a similarity to Riku and Axel! If you watch DEEP DIVE, the BFU jumps off the building to catch the oblivion and he pulls out a second weapon, but get this: its not a keyblade but Axel's primary weapon! And in one of the trailers those same weapons are shown again on a brown table with Diz and a unknown talking! And get this, why does Axel and Riku have similar aspects: facial features, personality, and hairstyle? I believe that Axel is Riku's other side! Think about it!! If you need proof look at the pics and see how Riku is very hotheaded in the KH game just like Axel was in COM and the E3 trailers!
axelclose.jpg

rikubaka67

Awards
hmmm.....
i never saw bfu pull out another weapon of any kind, but ur theory is still possible, yet i doubt it.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
WTF? i neva saw BFU (ok, i thinks its afe to call him Riku over all these months) pull out another wepon. Ur thinking of DWU (dual weilding unknown)
DWU (ok..i ALSO think its safe to say DWU is BHK) was the only persn in that whole trailer with 2 wepons on mass destruction.

cobrar17

i wached the trailer idient see rikkiu
with axels wepon serph i think you
you saw the oblivion keyblade handle in rikkiu's hand
wach the trailer just to be sure you dident make a goofy on us!

DarrcEnigma

Riku is only holding the Oblivion in Deep Dive. I do believe you've confused the circular handle of Oblivion with a Wind & Fire Wheel, though I'm not sure how.

As for similarities between Axel and Riku, there are very few. They look vaguely similar because Nomura created them both. Nomura has a seriously bad habit of making his characters in the same fashion, which is why characters like Sion (The Bouncer) and Sora have been said to look like brothers. If you take the time to notice, most of the main characters in this game have very similar faces, and most notably the same eye color.

Riku and Axel's personalities aren't that similar either. Axel is outspoken and aggressive, whereas Riku typically says very little (outside of R/R) and tends to be more calculating in his actions. Not to say Axel doesn't think before he acts, he merely didn't demonstrate this much in Chain of Memories.

DualBlader

Website
forums.kingdomhearts2.net
The only thing I found odd about Riku was how on the few shots of him jumping/diving off the roof, you see something following him. I've paused it several times, and although it's hard to make out, it does pretty much just look like a Neo Shadow. Why a Neo Shadow would be up there attacking Riku and not fighting BHK on the ground level, I don't know. I was hoping it might be The King, and BHK hands him the Golden Kingdom Key, but I was severly dissappointed. :( It does make you wonder why 1 Neo Shadow decided to sneak behind Riku and only try and stop him when he jumped. Either that or it reached the roof just then. Ugh...too many irrational possibilites. X.X''

I hate theories with no premise. ;-;

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
There is no way that Axel and Riku are similiar. Maybe they are on a deeper level. And in DD, he pulls out Axel's weapon? That might just be a mistake of the eye, but because there is so much mystery surrounding DD, it could be possible. Still, I have my doubts.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
There are no similiarities between Riku and Axel. Non what so ever! Zip! Nothing! They are two completely different characters with their own damned lives. Nothing.

Wait! hold up! WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! There is one major thing they have in common!

The similarity is.....THEY'RE IN THE SAME FREAKIN' GAME!

Die slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-takes a deep, calming breath-

And who the hell ever confirmed that Sora and Kairi have an "other-side"? Hmm? Who EVER confirmed that BHK was Sora's "other-side" and that Naminé was Kairi "other-side"? Did Nomura confirm this?

Proof please.

Replica Riku

Well, so much for this theory. Why would Axel be Riku's "other side"? They have nothing in common. Besides Axel seems to be more interested in Sora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back