• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simba - Opinions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Is it me, or is Simba a poor summon, nothing on the Genie or even Dumbo, he just roars, and that's about it. Sully from Monsters Inc. would've been a better choice ??

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
R U KIDDING ME...SIMBA WAS A GREAT SUMMON. IN MY OPINION, HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST SUMMONS IN THE GAME

Oracle

I never used summons... Except Tinker Bell because she stayed in battle until your health reached zero and then she fully heals you. Saved my rear end when fighting Dragon Maleficent on expert (just beat her today xD I also almost beat Riku on my first try... Then I died after he only had half a health bar left x_x I hate dark aura when I'm the one being hit with it...)

UnknownEnigma

i agree with all of you. simba had everything the intro when he was being summoned what he did and all that genie wasnt to uh "apealing" but it took me 3 days t find out how to use genie!!!!! i was so mad i dont like genie how he was used but he has an ok attack and simba yeah awesome ROAR and he helped alot! tink i think i only used at kurt zisa andddd dragon malificent i think thats a waste cause at times i forgot i even had her! but yeah summons are good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back