• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silver head guy is antagonist of coded and secret boss of BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasRiku

Oh, for crying out loud! Has nobody reached the secret boss yet!? Surely, somebody would have found out the truth by now!

Xion14

Nope I've been up since 9am (california time, no work today yay!) and i've been typing it in repeatedly at khinsider forums, youtube and on google!!! and it's now 5pm my time so nothing yet :(

Eternal_Sleep

Well the thing that I do not get is WHY Terra is even seeing Riku's older form and a "future" Xehanort? (i believe it's him too)

indeed like who ever he is why did terra see him when he looked at riku? especially considering that riku has no connection to xehanort at this point in the story and frankly neither does terra(however at least terra has met xehanort). it seemed like a hallucination but a very specific one(can't be coincidence). like crap even if you cut out the xehanort look a like he still saw riku as he will be 11 years from that point in the story. is that normal? does aqua ever see kairi as a teenager?

i love good mysteries lol

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Its Xehanorts hairstyle...but its like more bunched together in the back...lol.

EDIT: and when Terra sees young Riku as the mystery man...he sees Young Riku-Mystery Man(Xehanort)-KH2 Riku...he had like a premonition...it was foreshadowing what Riku will become in the future....its a mystery.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
What mystery silver hair guy? I havent kept with any spoilers so can anyone point me to a pic or vid of him?

Xion14

indeed like who ever he is why did terra see him when he looked at riku? especially considering that riku has no connection to xehanort at this point in the story

i love good mysteries lol

That first part you said about Riku not being connected. I can not for the life of me remember where i read it I KNOW it was on KHInsider, but Nomura has stated that Vanitas is connected to Riku too. That he just didn't get that dark armor "by chance". So that's another thing we have to frickin wonder.

But yes why the hell did Terra even see riku older!!!! >_< wth?!?!?

And the mystery comment. This mystery has been going on for how many years now? lol

Oh on a side note, on game FAQS someone is playing the game and translating everything into english. He's playing Ven's scenerio first. Anyone want the link?

To IP Man
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Terra at Destiny Islands meets Riku and Sora there ya go :) he's shown at 1:45 and older riku right after that

Last edited:

Swordsaint

In another thread I said this.

If Vanitas is Ventus' darkness embodied. Both were only a half of a whole. If Ventus connected his heart to Sora's to be "complete", who did Vanitas connect to? My thoughts are that he connected his heart to Riku. And that explains the dark armour. To me it would also suggest that Sora and Riku are either destined to fight more, or to save Ventus.

noshade15

this could totally blow out of proportions but I have 3 possible answers:

1. It could be the new Xehenort that comes out after the nobody of Xemnas disappears. (I mean those nobodies with strong hearts can't possibly can't be completely dead... it's disney & Nomura, c'mon people)

2. It's Riku/Xehenort.. i mean we know from what Mickey said to Riku at the end of KHII, "You don't belong in the dark realm anymore Riku." But in the future he still longs for the dark power he had but learns to control it. But in order to go full strength he has to summon his Xehenort look/ability. maybe the KH explosion in KhII didn't erase Riku's dark power... only put under Riku's control again or locked inside Riku's heart, idk. (lol Riku was inspired by terra SO much when he was a boy that he wants to be just like him haha even LOOK like him lol) ALSO: Riku is the only Character in KH that I know of that wears vests that ALWAYS show off his arms... just saying

or 3. it could be an entirely new character just how Vanitas was, but still has connections to someone or something.

that's all I got~

Swordsaint

If Vanitas is Ventus' darkness embodied. Both were only a half of a whole. If Ventus connected his heart to Sora's to be "complete", who did Vanitas connect to? My thoughts are that he connected his heart to Riku. And that explains the dark armour. To me it would also suggest that Sora and Riku are either destined to fight more, or to save Ventus.

Continuing on from this, it could EXPLAIN Xehanort's heartless' attraction and interaction with Riku. It could also be the origins of Riku's darkness.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Th guy has a shitty fohawk with long hair that comes down in a sharp point. A mullet hawk. It isnt a hair cut Ive seen in KH as of yet, albeit similar to oh so many.

Xion14

Sword i applaud you that is very very reasonable :) I really could see that as a possibility. I keep reading Vanitas is killed (not going to say who just in case someone out there hasn't seen it yet) but I highly doubt all of those who have been killed are just gone. I just don't believe it so I really think we'll be seeing more of Vanitas. And if you think about it when Riku is all Dark Riku (the scene right before you fight dark riku and sora releases his/kairi's heart I HATE THAT SCENE BTW!!! >_<) Dark Riku does look like Vanitas in the way he acts. If you've seen the video of Vanitas without his mask you'll probably understand what i'm talking about. I am NOT for the life of me saying Vanitas looks like Riku, just when he's all Dark Riku with the glowing yellow eyes there's similar characteristics. :)

Fabala011

This is really crappy quality, but here's a link to the mystery dude actually saying some stuff:

YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Xehanort/Riku at Destiny Islandshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WruCwwJ0Qfg&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-3-HM

Doesn't sound like Xehanort to me, but I'm still not used to Xehanort's Japanese voice yet. It strikes me more as Riku, but the quality is too poor for me to come to a definite conclusion. Or maybe he's not even the one speaking...or wait, MAYBE IT'S A GIRL. Who knows?

noshade15

1. It could be the new Xehenort that comes out after the nobody of Xemnas disappears. (I mean those nobodies with strong hearts can't possibly can't be completely dead... it's disney & Nomura, c'mon people)

2. It's Riku/Xehenort.. i mean we know from what Mickey said to Riku at the end of KHII, "You don't belong in the dark realm anymore Riku." But in the future he still longs for the dark power he had but learns to control it. But in order to go full strength he has to summon his Xehenort look/ability. maybe the KH explosion in KhII didn't erase Riku's dark power... only put under Riku's control again or locked inside Riku's heart, idk. (lol Riku was inspired by terra SO much when he was a boy that he wants to be just like him haha even LOOK like him lol) ALSO: Riku is the only Character in KH that I know of that wears vests that ALWAYS show off his arms... just saying

or 3. it could be an entirely new character just how Vanitas was, but still has connections to someone or something.

Swordsaint

Well, even if Vanitas were to have "died", the connection to Riku would have already been made. Much like the Ventus and Sora connection, which influenced Vanitas' looks.

Kentsu13

Sword i applaud you that is very very reasonable :) I really could see that as a possibility. I keep reading Vanitas is killed (not going to say who just in case someone out there hasn't seen it yet) but I highly doubt all of those who have been killed are just gone. I just don't believe it so I really think we'll be seeing more of Vanitas. And if you think about it when Riku is all Dark Riku (the scene right before you fight dark riku and sora releases his/kairi's heart I HATE THAT SCENE BTW!!! >_<) Dark Riku does look like Vanitas in the way he acts. If you've seen the video of Vanitas without his mask you'll probably understand what i'm talking about. I am NOT for the life of me saying Vanitas looks like Riku, just when he's all Dark Riku with the glowing yellow eyes there's similar characteristics. :)

i agree but also during that scene (i hate it too watch it lik 50 times bc i cant beat him lol) he was controlled by ansem sod maybe van acts simialr bc MX taught him lol

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, even if Vanitas were to have "died", the connection to Riku would have already been made. Much like the Ventus and Sora connection, which influenced Vanitas' looks.

No it didn't Vanitas was already separate from Ven when he connected his heart with Sora.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Nomura sure likes Slver-Headed Baddies

Sephirtoh, Riku (first game), Ansem SoD/Xemnas/Xehanort, MX, and now this new guy.

Xion14

To kentsu I am the same way. Probably more than 50 >_< god I'm so happy wit KH2 you could cut through scenes lol I could recite that entire scene anyways, back onto topic.

To loke, i've seen you around plenty of times so long time no see, but do you know how many people I've seen in so many other threads ask the question when did ven and sora fuse? XD lmao so many people get confused by that. Just stating you might start something in here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back