• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silver and Gold turn into light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Laeril

Awards
Hello, fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! I'm Laeril, a long time Kingdom Hearts fan who has only just joined this fine community. How "long time" is long time? Well, I remember when the first Kingdom Hearts commercials came out. The ones that did not advertise what the game was really about at all. I was 14 at the time. Still, I've been hooked since the first chords of Simple and Clean played from the TV speakers. I'm currently stalled in the middle of a playthrough of BBS Final Mix because my siblings and I can't find the game disc. Thank heavens Unchained X is on it's way!

Other interests include but are not limited to: The Lord of the Rings, singing, Vocaloid, and tons of other stuff.

Personal info I feel comfortable sharing: 27 year old white female that likely has Asperger's and definitely has depression and anxiety. It's been severe enough to make me a late bloomer in regards to getting higher education and a job, but I'm doing really well right now.

I hope I get to meet as many of you lovely people as I can!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Welcome to the site! No worries, the people here are usually quite friendly. :3 I hope you'll have lots of fun here.

(Nothing wrong with being a late bloomer. We all need to do things at our own tempo ;) )

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Laeril! I hope you have a fun time here on the forum! A lot of the forum members are really nice, big fans of KH, and there's plenty of KH news and more to find!

If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ. If you still need help with anything, feel free to let one of us know and we'll be happy to help you out. I'll see ya around the forum! :D

Back