• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Scenes have JAPANEASE VOICE-ACTING!!! *Youtube Video for Proof*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Apparently, nobody else on the internet seems to know about this (hopefully), so here's the info. Theater Mode has all of the cutscenes. Everybody preatty much know this. However, it seems most people don't know there's a Japanese option you can choose in Theater Mode that has ALL of the cutscenes in Japanese, including the NEW cutscenes that were silent and left with no voices in the main game. To access it, you just have to hit R2 in Theater Mode. Most people said I was lying at first, so I'm assuming it's not initially available. Maybe you need Re: CoM completion data too? Or completion of some other extra in the game? I have both games' completion data, and it's available to me. Here's a video I took of the final Axel and Roxas scene as proof!

Roxas and Axel Scene with Japanease voice-acting *SPOILERS*: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Roxas and Axel New Scene Japanese

Unfortunately, YouTube hates my video, and the audio is off synch. I'm gonna upload the video to my own server in a bit. HTTP Link: http://www.akujind.com/videos/DSCN2132.MOV Please right-click and save target as.

It seems that the lipsynching is still left on the English voices, so the lips are out of sync with the Japanese voices. No, I will not make any more videos. I only uploaded this as proof. As you can see, the quality is poor anyway, so you want somebody else to take the videos.

.....THANKS TO AkujinD of kh2.co.uk for this info an the video!!!^^^

Now I remember Nomura said before that there was a reason there was no voice-acting for the NEW Scenes. But I'm guessing this is one of the extras for beating Re:COM then FM or vice-versa, an Nomura just wanted us to work our butts off for this. Well I'm hoping sombody who has FM will be able to get this option for Theater Mode an uploade the AU scene. Maybe he the Knight has a Japanease voice-actor? Wel,l time will tell.........

http://www.akujind.com/videos/kh2_axel_and_roxas_japanese_voices.avi

Last edited by a moderator:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Nice, thanks for this dude. Im looking forward to seeing the other scenes with actual voice-acting.

BTW, make sure you spread the word around the other sites, so those people who record the high quality vids try to get these as well!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Do all of them have Japanese VA'ing?

SE phails. This is some cheap s***
They didn't even sync the lips and it looks horrible.

This seems fake.
The lines I hear don't match the subs.

NVM: Seeing the synced version is better.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Was I the only one who knew about this?

Eh, that's a first. It's a good option though, since some people prefer or really like the japenese dubbing.

AkujinD

Hey, just popping up to say that I'm the original maker of the post and recorder of the video. Yes, those girls were talking to a dog. I couldn't get them to shut up.

The_Watcher

Hey, just popping up to say that I'm the original maker of the post and recorder of the video. Yes, those girls were talking to a dog. I couldn't get them to shut up.

lol, I found the whole 'talking to a dog' thing cute... and disturbing

Great find BTW

AkujinD

I changed the HTTP link for the video. Please stop passing the old one around.

rpg master: Can you edit your post to include the new address?

Link: AkujinD

Last edited:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
YouTube hates my video, and the audio is off synch.

lol, I'm not even gonna bother watching this then. I think YouYube hates my computer ever since it broke down. All the aduio is at the right speed, but the video is moving quite slowly. Then the audio stops and rest of the video goes on in silence.
not to mention that the clock on the video thingy is still running at regular spedd, so when it reaches zero, the video stops, but I don't get to see the rest of the video since it was moving so darn slow!

anyway, this is intresting, I don't know what any other of the silent scenes are (didn't import,won't import) but it would be weird if all the silent scenes have VA's in theater mode.

I

The Show Must Go On
You guys do know that there's no VAs on the new scenes for a reason right? Well one, since KH2FM has the English voice track, just randomly having Japanese voices in there would completely unbalance the game.

Although, I am not sure about the theater mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back