• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

silent one vs. Masterbandit1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
Name: Laeih

Nickname: Omega

Appearance: 6'2, long white spiky hair that reaches down to his feet, 162lbs, tone muscles, white over coat that reaches to his knees, barefoot, black cargo shorts, blue, red, green, purple t-shirt with each color in a solid vertical stripe, red eyes.

Weapon:

Omega Beam Lance: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...aBeamLance.jpg

Personality: Calm and quiet sometimes. Other times he's quiet talkative and speaks with deep and thought provoking words. Around his brothers is a different story as he turns loud and hot-headed.

Bio: Laieh lived and took care of his five younger brothers Suixl, Ziacx, Girouette, Meijin, Nyone (sometimes goes by Phantom) . After they each became of age each of them decided to travel around the world for their type of training. Laieh's training consisted of heavy lifting and practicing strategy. After five years of training he met up with his brothers to see how they were doing. Suixl and Ziacx were first since they were the youngests and when he visited them they were fighting over who was better at controlling water. Next was Girouette who of course was busy making a delivery and decided to help out. Then of course he had trouble finding Nyone who wound up finding Laieh instead. Finally after visiting everyone he visited Meijin who had made a special weapon for Laieh. Which allowed Laieh to use the elemental powers of his brothers but only one sixth as strong as the original.

Abilities: Ion Beams that can be shot out of his weapon and hands. Water, Ice, Wind, Electricity, Fire, Ground and Shadow element but only one sixth as powerful and can only be used on his weapon.

Rules: No PPing or G-Moding

Judges:
1.????
2.????
3.????

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Please, take only one or two battles at a time. Your battles always die, and just add more spam to this section. It's getting really annoying.

Masterbandit1

Well im ready to go here is my Template.Silent One what kind of fight is it and whats the battel field?

Name:Raijuu Raitenski

Race:Human

Appearance:To everyone Raijuu look's like a normal teenager normal size normal weight .Raijuu's height is 6,6 and he weights around 155 pounds.He has blue hair and white eyes.On his left eye is a scar that Raijuu got when he got into a bad fight.Raijuu wears baggy pants that are black and a blue shirt he also has a black cape with a hood that covers his whole body so that you can only see his pants and to see his face Raijuu has to take off his hood Raijuu's cape is as hard as rock and weights alot.On his forehead is a blue rag that has a big C on it.

Personality:Raijuu is a very kind person, But he doesent like it when his friend are endangered and will protect them at all cost.Raijuu is almost always alone so that if he gets in trouble his friends will be safe wich makes Raijuu look mysteryouse.Raijuu will only be mean and cruel if he doesen like someone or if that someone betrays him or hutrs his friends

Special Abilities:

Element control:Raijuu is abel to control all the elements.

Lightning Demon:Raijuu will use Lightning to summon a huge Lightning tiger and the tiger will go into Raijuu surrounding his body by lightning making Raijuu's hands and feet glow gold and letting Raijuu oaralize his apponent if he hits them.

Sand controll:Raijuu's body turns into sand and Raijuu is abel to controll sand.(like crocadille from One Piece)

Mystical eyes:Raijuu's eye's will turn yellow and he will be abel to see the apponents vanes and Raijuu's finger tips will glow green and Raijuu will be abel to hit the apponent in the vane making it hard to control that part of the body.

Future Sence:Raijuu will make his eyes go orange and then will be abel to see the move his apponent is going to make

Dark eyes:Lets Raijuu look into his apponents eyes an send them into an illusion world where Raijuu can control everything and 1 second seems like 1 day but in real life its just 1 second this will destroy the apponent mind so the apponent must have a strong will to survive

Deaths trade:Raijuu first will have to give his sole to the death god wich will give Raijuu 2 transformations of pure evil the Death God will take over Raijuu's body for a short period of time and Raijuu will have grat powers but if Raijuu lasts too much on his Death form he will die

Demon eyes:Raijuu will have blue eyes that will be abel to sence where the apponent is if the apponent is to fast or dissapears

Shadow control:Raijuu will be abel to conrol the shadows make potals in the shadows heal with the shadow but there has to be at least some Shadow in order for Raijuu to controll the Shadow

Reform:Raijuu will be abel to transform into anything he wants

Drain Palm:Raijuu's palm will glow green and i Raijuu's apponent gets hit with the palm he will lose energy and if he gets hit enough by Raijuu's palm the apponent will faint

Death Angel:Taijuu will glow black and grow black wings Taijuu will be abel to call on Hell's Dead army

Biography:Raijuu was born with great familly he had no brother's amd no sister's he was a lonly child so Raijuu trained day afthere day since he didnt have firend's and one day while Raijuu was out training his familly got attacked becouse they wanted the familly's secret moves wich where passed down to Raijuu when he was born then so they killed Raijuu's dad and took his mom since they wouldent tell them where Raijuu was later when Raijuu got home he found his dad dead and a note on the door saying to go to the woods if he wanted his mothere back so Raijuu took of towardes he wood's and found his mothere half dead becouse the 3 men had been hitting her over and over so Raijuu turned ino the Death Angel and called upon Hell's army and made them kill the 3 men so Raijuu took his mom and was on his way to the docter when the Death Angel came out agan and killed his mom by the time Raijuu got controll he had destroyed his home and killed everyone so Raijuu left to find anothere home and found someone called Youe Shinaku and they bacame friends for about 3 years wich is wear Raijuu noticed Youe acting weird and found his book saying that he had a plan to take Raijuu's powers so Raijuu killed him for betraying him and ever since Raijuu has been along trying to find new friends and to get more power.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
from the looks of it it looks like it's gonna be a an all out match not a killing one. also the battlefield will be..

Location: The battle will be held on a small secluded island in the atlantic ocean. The weather is cloudy with a chance of rain.

you will start off the battle.

Masterbandit1

Raijuu had been out at sea for month's he had been on a journy to meet new people and make new friends strong friends so he could fight them and see if he could win since Raijuu was trying to become one of the strongest in the world and let his name be known through out the world so Raijuu was in the Atlantic Ocean when he saw an island and deccided to stop on the islan since it looked like it was going to rain Raijuu didnt care about the rain since he could control the elements but he was a little tired and had just cought some fish and wanted to cook them so he couls eat them when Raiju got to the island he grabed some wood and used the fire element to make a fire so he culd cook the fish thats when Raijuu felt something in the island and went to go check it out.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
Laeih was using a small rowboat to paddle his way to a small island. He kept rowing as the waters got rougher and rougher. After paddling effortlessly he soon wound up crashing his boat onto a small island. After he crashed he stood up and searched around. "Amazing i made it to the right place."

He walked around abit looking for something to do. As he walked around the island he saw smoke coming from somewhere. He ran towards it but on his way he bumped into something. He looked at what he bumped into and it appeared to be another person. "Hey you ok?"

Crad

I suppose I will judge......Although I'm not going to be nice about it seeing as how both your characters are at least a little overpowered one more so.....However I'm at least slightly familiar with both your styles so I don't mind.....

Masterbandit1

OOC:Crad overpowered they are not overpowered some members here have Gods as charecters so these charecters are really weak compared to them.

Raijuu stood up afthere he got hit by anothere guy and whiped himself off Yeah I am ok but tell me what are you doing her? do you live here? Taijuu said as he looked at the guy and starte wondering why he had such long hair Raijuu didnt like long hair he couldent stand it but thought it looked ok on the guy he had bumped into Hey thats some long hair why did you grow it so long I mean my hair isn't even long but I can't stand it Raijuu then started walking bak to his fire and started wondering if he could trust this person so Raijuu figured he might as well learn more about this guy so Raijuu stoped at a tree and punched it breaking some wood off of it Raijuu then grabed the wood and looked at the new guy he had just met hey I made a fire over here and it looks like its going to rain.So you want to com join me by the fire? Taijuu then turned around and started walking towardes the fire

OOC:eek:n your next post challenge me to a fight or something or this is going to take a while

Crad

OOC: Are you blind? Your practically is a god. I will admitt Silent One's character isn't very much if at all for that matter. I would say one of the best characters I have seen would be Kazuto's (although I haven't looked very much) he could only control one element and he exploited it to the max. He currently has one of the best characters I have ever seen. I'm not going to bother explaining myself to you seeing as how you won't be able to see if for yourself. I never should have mentioned, it's not my job to critisize, I'm here to judge.

Masterbandit1

OOC:Well no I am not blind and it is not a god some member's have charecter's that kill you if they look at you and there call gods my charecter would get killed in 1 post but whatever let's just stop here before we spam this thread up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back