• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Night (a *DS*/Lone production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
December 24th, 1955 - 50 years earlier

It was a dark and stormy night, the frosty snow of December falling down onto the house as the wind blew. The snow began to build up and there was a teenage girl of about fourteen years of age sitting by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa and a book to read. A slight knock was heard at the window, the tree that was growing outside making the loud noise. The girl went back to reading and soon fell asleep, her book laying next to her and her hot cocoa cup drained of its contents. Yet another knock was made, but this time it wasn't a tree. There was a man outside of her house with a large butcher knife who had just escaped from a mental institution. He entered the house and slowly walked up to the girl, leaning down and whispering in her ear. "Silent night....." he sang softly into her ear, just waking her up a bit and then brutally killing her. The blood spattered onto the walls and her body was left in shambles. The man exited the house and walked down the street, a grin on his face as he licked the blood from his blade.

December 24th, 2005 - Present Day

Francesca Howell walked down her driveway, the snow on the sidewalk piling up more as she quickly left her house for a day at the mall. She was going to need to do more Christmas shopping, since tomorrow was Christmas. Francesca passed her mailbow and opened it, spotting a brightly colored envelope inside. She opened the decorative envelope to find an invitation to a house party, which was being held at a house that had rumored to be abandoned many years ago. Francesca smiled and put the invite in her purse, thinking about the party and how someone could throw a party at an old and strange house.

This RP is about a party which is being held at the old house where the girl was murdered, but each person who joins gets trapped in this house and can't find a way out, the house somehow becoming a maze when the guests travel into the dining room. What I mean by that is, the house is so large that it is very hard to find your way out. The object is to find a way out before the clock hits 12 midnight or everyone will be killed.

Rules

1. No God-Modding.

2. No Power-Playing.

3. Keep Romance at PG-13.

4. No killing off other characters unless asked to do so.

5. Only me or Lone can be the killer. No one can die until we say so or unless one of us gives permission.

6. Post 'Fright Night' on your template if you have read the rules.

7. No machinegun posting unless the RP is dying.

8. Have fun!

Template

Name :
Personality :
Bio : (optional, but appreciated)

Mine

Name : Francesca Howell

Appearance : (in second siggy)

Personality : Cool and likeable, but can be mean when she's angry.

Bio : Francesca Howell has always been suspicious of that house, but her thoughts were only based on the stories her parents had told her. She had always been a privileged child, since her father was the city Mayor and her mother was a famous judge. Francesca never got big headed though, but she does believe that her parents should knock down that old and strange house.

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
'Fright Night'

Name : Johnny howrick
Appearance :
http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/HotMan.jpg
Personality : an all out partier and goof. He'd pretect any of his friend's if they were in danger, but when he is around complete strangers and there is danger, he says to himself, 'all for themselves!'
Bio : Johnny had grown up in probly the loudest neighborhoods in town because of all the parties. His parents were huge partiers and he thinks he inherited the erge to party all the time. The old house had never ment anything to him, but when he got the invitation he became a little suspicious.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Fright Night

Name: Marcus Johnson
Age(16-18): 17
Apperance: Marcus is brown skinned and he is mixed. He has thin black braids with white beads at the bottom. He has sexy green eyes. He is 6'0' and 169 lbs. He has an athletic build. He wears a tall white t-shirt and blue baggy jeans. He wears white high top sneakers. He has one square diamond earring in each ear and silver necklace with a diamond cross attached. He considered one of the sexist men in the neighborhood
Personality: Laid-back, nice, easy to piss off, smooth talker, popular with the ladies, goofy, loves to fight, and self-confident.
Bio: Marcus was born in atlanta and he lived there for half his life but, he was sent to live with his brother because he getting in trouble with the law. After moving Marcus became popular and his life changed for the best. When he got an invitation to a party at the old house he said "hell yeah!"

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
'Fright Night'

Name:AJ Sagashi
Appearance:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d88/Sthenos/Sthenos.jpg
Personality:calm,kind at times,helpful,mean at times
Bio:AJ wondered at times what went on in that house but he also had his life to worry about.He never really had any friends and he never really cared about school his family never really helped him.Then he got a invitation to go to a party at the old house so he said"Yes i am going no dought about it."

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Fright Night"

Name: Edward Eagles
Appearence: boy in 1st sig
Personality: Kind, careful, serious at times, loud-mouthed sometimes, brave
Bio: Ed is just a normal guy. He is suspcious about the house, but think it's kind of creepy and cool. He got an invite and is now going.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Fright Night...
Name : Kyo Hartrick
Appearance: Short brown spiked up hair,brown eyes,white sleeveless shirt,black shorts and black sneakers.
Personality : Can be silent. Unless someone can get him to talk he cna be friendly and someone who can keep their cool even in the worst situations.
Bio : None

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
Template
'Fright Night'
Name : Wolf Bleh
Appearance : Medium length hair (Black), has dark blue eyes, wears grey short sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers.
Personality : Usually quiet and doesnt trust people easily and is always calm.
Bio : None (cant think of anythin)

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Fright night "Baby!"

Name : Jamal King

Appearan
yusuke.jpg

Personality : Happy-go-lucky,hot-headed,kind,loud-mouthed,cocky

Bio : A young man who is always looking for the unknown and is willing to go through hell jsut to find out.Jamal is always quick to fight and can be quite a womanizer.He's suspicious of things he doesn't know about.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((okie let's get this thing started BABEH!))

Francesca Howell slowly walked up to the mansion's gate, staring at the creepy house with a hint of fear in her eyes. Francesca always hated that house and it looked like it had a long time ago when it was abandoned, so Francesca thought that the invite had a typo or something, but it was written very clear and on the bottom of the invite it said "And yes, this is the correct address." in cursive letters.

Francesca slowly pushed open the gate and stepped onto the dirty property, but as soon as she stepped onto the porch, lights lit up and it looked like a regular house. "Weird..." Francesca whispered, waiting for more guests to come so that she wouldn't have to go in alone.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ walked up the street and saw the gate was open to the mansion he walked through it and saw a girl on the porch he walked up to her."Hi why are you waiting out here."He asked as he looked around then back at the girl."And who are you.I wonder if she was invited to i guess she was if not wonder why she is here and where is everyone else.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Marcus grabbed his shoes and put them one. He tied them up and walked out his room. He walked downstairs and said "Yo mama, pops I'm going to that party." Marcus grabbed his car keys and walked outside. His friends were sitting on his Ferrari. He walked over to them and said "Get off my car or, I'm a beat some ass." They got off and said "I ain't going to dat party cause dat house scares me." Marcus shook his head and got in his car. "I will see ya'll later." Marcus said as he drove off to the house.

He parked his car in the driveway and saw a girl standing in front of the house. He walked over to her and said "Yo! Dis where da party at?"

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Jamal who was walking with a girl to her house and stopped at the porch. "Seeya!",said Jamal as he winked goodbye to her as he ran away from her and dissapeared in the darkness of night. "Now where this party?",asked Jamal as he rubbed his chin with one of his hands in his party. Jamal then saw a boy and a girl by the front porch of a house. "Sweet!Scaring oppurtunity!",shouted Jamal as he tiptoed behind them. "Boo!",shouted Jamal as he stuck his tounge out and spun his head like crazy.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Francesca wasn't scared of Jamal since she was always being scared by people. She just looked at Marcus with an annoyed face on. "Yes this is where 'the party is at'." Francesca said sarcastically and making the last comment sound louder, just to mock his talking. She wasn't normally rude, but slang ticked her off most of the time. "And I'm Francesca by the way.....Francesca Howell..." she said quietly, hoping that no one knew her parents, even though it was hard not to know them since her dad was mayor and her mom was a famous judge.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
"Well nice to meet you i am AJ."He said in a normal voice then looked at the door to the house."So should we go in or what."He said waiting for them to answer.Francesca seemed like a cool person but the other guy not so much.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"You don't get many dates, do you?" Francesca said to Jamal with an annoyed look still on her face. "I don't know whether to go in or not....I wanted to wait for some more people before I went in because I never liked this house...." Francesca said, looking into the house through the window.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ opened the door."well i am here so lets go."He walked into the house and looked around."wow it is huge i can begin to like this place."He said as he walked over to a table and sat on it."It is really old and looks like nobody is home."

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Francesca saw that she had hurt Jamal's feelings, but shrugged it off, not wanting to look like she was cold. She walked inside the house and looked around, the house looking like someone had cleaned it up. "Strange..." she whispered, turning around to face Jamal. "Umm.....Don't you think this old house is weird?" she asked with curiousity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back