• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Night (a *DS*/Lone production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ walked by them and saw what they were looking at."wow you two look alike that is cool yet kinda creepy how is there a almost replica painting of you hanging in this old house,"

Jack London

Banned
Wolf heard Francesca when she called "hey wheres that one kid" and let out a quick laugh. He knew she was talking about him but ignored it. He went into a room that was neater then the other ones. Strange he thought to himself. Then he saw somthing sticking out of the bottom of the couch and went to pick it up. It was a big knife with dried up blood on the blade. He could see his emotionless face on the blade. He threw it back onto the couch and was about the leave the room when he heard something behind him. He turned around and saw that the knife was gone.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"Um......We already figured that out genious." Francesca said sarcastically, pushing past Johnny and entering another room. She saw Wolfy and was startled, but then realized that he was the other kid. "Hey....You're the other kid huh?" Francesca said, her heart still racing from being startled.

Jack London

Banned
"Hey" he said to Francesca acting like he didnt see what he just saw. "Does anyone know who the hell invited us here anyway". He said in a kind of angry tone. Wolf was still wondering about the knife he just saw and is not getting a good feeling about this place.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ sat down."Well i wonder what is goimg on this is strange we were invited but no host this seems like a trap or something but thats just a thought."He said as he looked around the room.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"And that means your thinkin' to much." Johnny said to A.J. from across the room." A party, a trap? I've been to many party's in my life...Not a single one was a trap, although none of them were hosted in an old, thought to be abandoned house, hahaha." He laughed.

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
Wolf continued to wonder about the host of the party as well and was only growing more curious. Then he noticed a portrait on the wall that looked just like Francesca. "Hey they picture looks just like you". He just barely realized what he said when he started to wonder. An anbandoned house, a disappearing knife, an unknown host, and a picture looking just like someone in the party. He almost smiled at the thought.

Jack London

Banned
"Heh I bet everyone has already told you that alrdy". He looked at her and blurted out "I'm sorry". And was wondering if he should tell her about what he saw. But he didn't want to scare her, he could see that she is already a little freaked out about this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back