• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Night (a *DS*/Lone production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Jamal then shook off his down-sideness and stood up with broad chest a grin on his face. "Yeah,now..that you mention it the old place looks like someone partied here before us!",joked Jamal with a grin.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Marcus at them and said "Da name is Marcus." Marcus walked up to the house's door and opened it. "Ladies first." Marcus said as he held the door open for Francesca. Marcus couldn't bring himself to be rude to females unless they pissed him off.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked around the place."This place is so strange."He said while sitting on the table and it broke and he fell on the ground."What the f*ck that was bull this stuff is so old who would throw a party here and why do i get the feeling we are being watched."

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((nothing...we're all going into the house now))

"Umm.....You're welcome? And stop smiling at me...It can get creepy ya know." Francesca said in a sarcastic tone to Jamal and Marcus. She wasn't scared of them or anything, but so far it was all guys and then just her at the party. Francesca walked over to a portrait and it looked exactly like her almost. "Whoa....Weird..." Francesca whispered to herself.

Jack London

Banned
Wolf looked at the house and muttered to himself. Psh i dont even know why i came to this dump. He put his head down so that his hair covered his face and he went to the front door. He opened the door and saw a group of people talking to eachother. He walked passed them and started to wander the house.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ stood up and walked into another room."This place is messed up but you would think it would be worst then this."He walked around looking at all the stuff and then he walked upstairs."I wonder what is up here i hope something cool."

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((u didn't miss anything dammit! we just got into the house foo...))

"Is your favorite passtime hitting on girls who have no interest in you or what?" Francesca said rudely, getting tired of Jamal hitting on her all the time. She turned away from him and continued to examine the portrait.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ was on the second floor looking around."This place does not look like it had nobody in it for years and years but who would stay in a house like this."He went into a bedroom and turned on the light and saw a room that was clean no dust or anything."That is not normal."He walked back downstairs."Hey there is a room upstairs that looks like somebody lives here."

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
"No need to get angry..",Jamal muttered to himself with a "WTFK!? O_O" look on his face as he prepared to walk away from her. "Why you looking at that portrait?",asked Jamal as he scratched his hair.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Johnny was running down the street as fast as he could, "Ok, I can't miss out on this party!" When he got to the house it look all fixed up and he thought that was kinda of wierd, and there was nobody outside but there door was open so he expected everyone to be inside already. He tripped up the stairs and landed on the ground just inside the door.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Marcus followed behind Jamal and Francesca. He saw the painting and said "Ya'll look just alike." Marcus walked to the stairs and stepped on the first one. He was worried that the steps would give way when he started walking up them. "Jamal come here and walk up da stairs." Marcus said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back