• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Hill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
It was awsome!I had played the game so i knew what was about
The 75% of the movie is like the game
I like the way thay aded some things

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
The thing I don't get is, when both Rose and Cybil enter Silent Hill, they're persued by all sorts of monstrocities. I understand that all of these are manifestations of both Alessa and The Demon's lamentations, created to take revenge on the 'cultists' who tormented her (except for the insects, Red Pyramid, and the squirming sack thingies, those were simply...there), so why did they go after the two travelers? It was obvious that the Demon used her ties with Sharon to draw both her and her mother into the town so that he...she...it could use the latter as a vassel to attack her prosecuters, so why does everything try to kill her?
I watched the movie last night again...and, after hearing how many people bashed it, I was really able to appreciate how good it is. Maybe the plot was a bit conviluded (my mom took me this time, on the way out, all she could say was 'How the hell does that work?' I explained it to her, and she retorted with 'But...that guy had a pyramid on his head!'...sigh), but I really enjoy ambiguous pieces like this. They make you think, na? However...the barbed-wire-rape of Christabella seemed even more gruesem, so much so that I almost spit out my mouthful of soda when she...ah...poped.
Movie gets an 8/10, murky plot, mediocre acting and script, but amazing visuals, murky plot, and creatures that'll scare the hell out of you.
~Fenris Etheral

Valentine

almost human.
I think that just because they are Alessa's creations, doesn't mean she has perpetual control over them. Either that, or the Demon was testing Sharon to see if she was capable of bringing Alessa's revenge upon the 'cultists'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back