• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Hill-Escalation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

"Beep.Beep.Beep" the annoying,persistant beepin of his alrm clock woke Nathan from his heavy slumber. He checks his phone. "One New Message" it read. He checked who it was from. Tyler. He opened the text and it read,"Hey i just got back from The Amityville House of Horrors. Beat that!" Nathan and Tyler had a competition going of who can visit the scariest places out there and come back to tell the tale, and as of now, Tyler was up on Nathan. Nathan had to find something good and fast.

After waking up and doing his daily routine, of showering and getting ready, Nathan headed over to his computer. He opens up his browser, and types in, "Scariest place in the United States". He sees one link in particular that catches his eye. Silent Hill, West Virginia.

Silent Hill......Silent Hill......"Why does that name ring a bell?" Nathan thought aloud. He scrolled down the site page, noting the gruesome pictures of all the tragedies that have taken place there. One in particular, was about the ghastly murders of countless numbers of children by a man by the name of Walter Sullivan. The bad part about it was no one ever caught him and it is rumored that he is still in hiding in Silent Hill. One final message caught his eyes. "Few have ventured forth to this portal of evil, will you? And if so, can you survive the nightmare?" With his new destination decided, Nathan printed out directions, and with a soft beep turned off the computer and layed on his bed, thinking about his trip, soon falling into a deep,unintentional slumber.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Gage layed in bed waiting for his alarm to go off. He had always woken up earlier then it. He turned to his side, glancing at it. 11:00. "Shit! I’m like four hours late!" Gage shouted in his room, he didn’t even bother to get up because if he had gone to school now there’s only two hours left. "Ahh. danggit." he said with the rain brushing against his window. He put on his lime green converse, his blue skinny jeans, his bracelets, belt and his black shirt on. Gage planned on going for a walk. He didn’t bring anything like his umbrella, but only his ipod.

Marluxia_GA

"Damn it Mr. Stratos! What the hell is this?"
There was Mr. Bryan, going off like usual as he held Anthony's essay.

Anthony Stood in the doorway of Mr Bryan's Chemistry class, facing a red faced Mr. Bryan.
It was lunch time, so everyone had left the classes. Everyone, except Anthony. Anthony smiled as he faced Mr. Bryan with a rebuttal. "That sir," said Anthony, " is the greatest example of Boyle's Law that i can think of. Is it not genius? Of course it is!" Anthony's tone was that of a haughty person.

Mr. Bryan stared at Anthony in the face with a hatred so pure, that you could cut the tension in the room with a knife.
"I warned you Stratos, that if you screwed up one more time that you would fail this class. I tried to tell you, I begged you, 'No more' i said, 'Please' i said. But what do you go and do? Give me the stupidest essay I have ever seen! I'm sorry Mr. Stratos, but..MR. STRATOS! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU!"

Anthony had been playing with his curly hair and had been staring out the window just over Mr. Bryan's shoulder. "Its raining."
Mr Bryan began screaming at Anthony.

"YOU ARE GONE?!!? YOU HEAR ME!!! YOU ARE OUT OF HERE! YOU FAIL!"

Anthony was still staring out the window. "I love it when it rains." he said with a smile on his face.
He started dancing around, singing " Rain rain, come and play, visit me on every day!"

"Your mother" said Mr. Bryan " would have been very dissapointed, to see her failure of a son. No wait, blame the parents not the child. Your mom was probably a whore who did crack with the money she received prostituting! Thats why your fatherless. She probably did the drugs while she was pregnant with you. Thats why you've become a fre.."

Mr Bryan stopped speaking, for he could no longer speak. He was on the ground, gasping for air, with his fat jiggling the whole while.

He put his hand to his nose to discover he was bleeding. As he looked up, he saw Anthony run out the door.

"THIS WILL BE THE END OF YOU BOY!" Called Mr Bryan.

"YOUR GOING TO JUVY...." and as he rose up and walked to the phone, he finally finished his earlier sentence. "..freak."

Last edited:

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Gage was siiting on a bench next to the school, awaiting to see if miles would show up at school today, but since gage didnt go to school he had to wait for him like a stalker. "herrmm.." he said under his breath.

iFAP

It was 11:15 when the silence in Rudolfo's room was broke but the loud boisterous "BEEP,BEEP,BEEP" of his alarm clock. Rudolfo let out a short sigh then sat up, turning the annoying machine off. He looked around his room it seemed darker then usual, but he could figure out why until he looked out the window and saw that it was raining. A smile came across Rudolfo's face. He loved the rain , it brought a great happiness over him every time it were to rain. Rudolfo spoke out loud as he was speaking to someone " hm , what a beautiful morning. No better time to go outside and have a smoke? yes?". He patted the front pocket on his shirt ,which was hung over the chair near the end of his bed, feeling for his pack of cigarettes. As he pulled out the pack he noticed that it was lighter and there was no movement of loose cigarettes; he looked inside, to his dismay it was empty . "Fuck.", he muttered, "im out.. well time to go to the store."

It was 11:30 when Rudolfo got in his car.
He turned the ignition. With a long sputter of the engine and a pot of the exhaust the black 67 camaro reluctantly started.He put it in reverse and pulled out of driveway and then continued forward down the street. Rudolfo was on his way the mini mart across the street from a local school.
Rudolfo pulled up the mini mart and bought his watermelon prime times, he wanted to try something new for once instead of his usual type of cigarettes. Wandering out of the store he made his way back to the back of his car, where he sat down and lit up a cigarette. He inhaled deeply letting the smoke fill his lungs . As he exhaled Rudolfo glanced across the street and say some kid wearing lime green shoes. "What the hell ?" he muttered, " why .." he inhaled yet again. "why is he just sitting there?"

Marluxia_GA

Anthony rubbed his fist as he ran from the school. Rain drizzled on him, and dampened his hair so that it fell over his face.
"Why did you punch him." he muttered to himself. "You know you should not have done it! What were you thinking!"

Another side of Anthony seemed to rise to the surface, and as if it was another person, seemed to take control of Anthony's emotion. "He deserved it. He deserved it and you know it."

As Anthony ran, he crossed the street of the school, and headed towards the Mini Mart. Anthony slowed down, so as to not look suspicious as he approached the building. He would need to get a lot farther, because it would be more than likely that Mr. Bryan called the cops. Anthony walked past the cars in the parking lot, and ended up near the side of the store. There, a back alley was present, and houses were on the other side of the fence on the side of the alley.

As he approached the alley, he noticed the growth of vines on the side of the store. He had two options.

Anthony wondered, should he climb the vines and hide on the rooftop of the store? Or should he go through the backyards of the neighborhood.

Anthony started panicking, as he heard in the far distance the sound of sirens.

Last edited:

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Gage Got up, listening to music in ipod. He thought a cup of coffee sounded good so he headed to the mini mart. He crossed the street fastly. and he opened the door, shivering but smiling. He went to the coffee machine and got a cup and put lots of sugar in it. Then stirred it and went to get in line. His shoes skeeked with every step due to being soaked. "burrr. i love the rain." he muttered. Soon as his favorite song came on he started whispering the lyrics to it. "cant stop the tickles, they call me doctor giggles." of course it was blood on the dance floor. He heard sirens in the distance and looked out side to find cop cars pulling u. "Great..the one day im not at school they call the cops on me.." he said not knowing they werent there for him, but if they did see him they would most likly mistake him for Anthony. After gage got his coffee he hid behind the ilses. He peeked up and saw the cops out side about to walk in. "shitt.."he muttered

((YouTube - blood on the dance floor ima monster lyrics click on it ;D ))

Last edited:

Axel_FODF

The heavy patter of rain shook Nathan from his sleep. "God Damnit.Ugh" He rolled over and checked the alarm clock. 4:15 it read. It was the middle of the evening, and Nathan needed to pack. Slowly, still groggy from his unexpected alarm clock, Nathan crawled out of bed and walked over to the closet, pulled out a suitcase, set it on his bed, and walked over to his dresser.

"Emma" Nathan said with despair in his voice as he looked over at the picture of his sister who had been brutally murdered by Grey Wilton, who has managed to elude authority for a little more than five years. Nathan would like nothing more than to find that murdering son of a bitch. Dragging his attention back to the task at hand, Nathan finished packing his suitcase and zipped it shut, also putting a lock on it as an extra precaution. He feels his pockets for his keys and is rewarded with their soft jingle if metal touching metal.

He walks out the front door, locks it behind him, and walks out to his car, slowly getting more and more wet by the consistant downpour of rain. Shielding his eyes, he unlocks his car and gets inside, shutting the door behind him. As he starts the car, flurries of thoughts and worries cross his mind. "Is it really as bad as they say it is? Is it dangerous? Will I make it back alive and sane?" So many thoughts came and went as he pulled out of his driveway and turned the corner, giving his house a final worried look before he sped off.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Gage was breathing heavily, at the chance that he might get cought. Still listening to his ipod he peeked up at the cop who was now inside. He was walking around the store checking if any kids/students were hiding in there. Gage slowly switched isles as the cop checked the isle Gage was hiding in.
The cop walked back out side and got on his car.
The thunder stroke in the air and scared Gage a bit. He saw the back door and went through it. When he got out he saw a kid that looked familiar. He went to the same school as gage. "hey you, do you know miles??" gage asked getting the attention of the guy.

Marluxia_GA

"Damn"

Anthony saw the cops pulling up in near the Mini Mart and the school.
Anthony started running instinctively to the side of the Mini Mart, and attempted to climb the vines that were growing on the side. He pulled and pulled at the vines, attempting to place his foot on some parts. But it was not working, the vine just kept ripping off from his weight.

Anthony turned around, noticing the cops starting to get out of the car. 'Did they see me?' he thought.

'Better not chance it.' Anthony ran down the alley, until he came to an opening that revealed many houses. Anthony instinctively started walking fast, through people's back yards. Anthony ran faster now, and everything around him turned into a wet blur.

He hopped over several fences, distancing himself from the area in which the cops were at.
Suddenly, Anthony found himself immediately up in the air, and just as fast found himself on the ground. He had slipped from the grassy areas behind one of the houses. He lay there for a moment, pain coursing through his body. Rain poured down on him, and he found himself to be soaking wet.

As he attempted to get up, he fell down on one knee.
'Gotta keep moving' he thought.

With much harshness, Anthony got up and hobbled out of the back yard of whoevers house.

Anthony trekked on in the rain, just trying to get as far as he could.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Gage sighed, "oh well." he saw the vines and climbed up them, one of the pecks of being super thin.they woudnt beak for him. When he finally got up and sat down. "FUCK! i forgot my coffee inside. Dammit i just got it too. Grr." gage went on complaining. He looked over the ledge and could see that boy running. He got bored after like five minutes and clibed back down. and peeked around the coner after the cops left. and walked up to the car with a man in it. The guy looked out in his tweentys and had dreadlocks. He knocked out the window gently. "hey." Gage said leaning over and holding the hair out of his face with his left hand. His bracelts sliding down his hand.

Last edited:

iFAP

Taking one last drag of his cigarette before flicking it down to the ground Rudolfo looks around and lays back on the trunk of his car letting the rain hit him. He started to doze off when the sound of sirens made him spring up. with a puzzled look on his face Rudolfo when inside his car and sat there thinking about his past experiences in life the good but mostly the bad. his daydreams were interrupted by a knock on the window and short "hey". surprised Rudolfo turned toward his window to see a boy, peering into his car. rolling down his window Rudolfo answers " can i help you ,kid?"

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
"I need a ride to the apartments, Can you give me a ride?" Gage asked while bitting his bottom lip. Gages bright blue eyes shined in the rain and his brown hair blew as the wind picked up. "please?" Gage added.

Gage thought to himself, maybe it wasnt a good idea but it was pouring hard. With thin the next five minutes gage would of been soaked. The apartments were a couple blocks away and it probably would of taken him an hour to get home.

Marluxia_GA

Anthony soon came to a road that was surrounded by nothing but trees. He was now on the outskirts of the town, and didnt know where he should go. He was shaking from the cold, and he needed to get out of the rain, and fast.

He noticed no cars coming down the road, but thought that maybe he should follow the road out of town.
'Police probably already at Henriettas.' he thought.

Henrietta had been Anthony's neighbor for several years now, and was one of the only people who liked Anthony for who he was. Her family took him in only after Henrietta begged them to do so. Anthony has lived with them for a while now. Ever since he lost that which was most precious to him.

Anthony fumbled around with the cell phone in his pocket as he thought of Henrietta. He started laughing out loud, remembering what she had said to him one time at school.

Anthony looked around and noticed a parked truck on the side of the road. Anthony ran towards it, and saw a woman working on the engine in the rain. She was wearing a flannel shirt and a red trucker hat that had a picture of some sort of football team. She also wore a yellow rain coat that reminded Anthony of a firefighter. Anthony leaned against the truck, and she noticed he did so.

"My god boy! Your soaked to the bone!"
she said.

Anthony ignored her statement, and said "Hello Madame! Fine weather we are having, yes? I was wondering if you could help me with something?"

The driver looked at Anthony skeptically. "Depends." she said "What exactly do ya need help with?"

"I need a ride, please, to wherever your going." for once Anthony spoke with a serious tone.
The truck driver looked at Anthony, with a twinkle in her eye.
"Well, I usually dont allow this."she said. "But lucky for you i need some help."
"Ya see, I'm from out of state and seeing as your a local, I was wondering if you could help me get to my destination. You do that for me, and I'll take you with me."

Anthony thought for a minute if he should actually go through with this.
He looked up at the trucker."Its a sure deal Madame! A sure deal indeed!"

"Well alright. By the way, name's Sheryl. What about yourself?"

Anthony smiled as he said, "Patrick."

The two started to get in the truck. Anthony put on his seatbelt, and started playing with the fuzzy dice hanging from Sheryl's rearview mirror.
Anthony smiled. "This is fun." he said. Sheryl handed him a thick poncho. "Here, to keep ya warm."

Anthony put on the poncho. He felt like a mexican bandit from cowboy days.

"Now," said Sheryl, "How do i get to Sheperds Glen?"

Last edited:

iFAP

"a ride?" replied Rudolfo, " do you normally ask total strangers for rides? but sure i can give you a ride..BUT i need to drive somewhere really fast to run an errand , that alright?" Rudolfo reaches over to unlock the passenger side door.
"shepherd's glen is our destination" Rudolfo tells the boy

Axel_FODF

Several hours later, Nathan was at the end of his printed directions. "Ummmm that's weird, no Silent Hill. Hmm...." Nathan said, thinking aloud. He was on a one-way street and didn't want to turn around so he kept on driving through the wooded area of West Virginia. Soon, Nathan came upon a sign. Shepherd's Glen.6 Miles.

Arriving into town, Nathan soon noticed that the town was extremely quiet. All most too quiet. Like a perfect horror movie cliche kind of silence."This is really starting to creep me out, Im not even there and already I'm freaking the fuck out" Nathan quietly murmered to himself, fear evident by the tremble in his voice. He saw a quiet diner off the side of the road and immidietly wanted to go there. Not just hunger driving him to go, but some unknown force, pulling him towards it, like a puppet-master controlling his marionettes. He parks the car, gets out, and walks through the main door.

Inside, there is only one waitress at the bar. The bar reminded him of something out of a 60's movie. He walked up to the bar and sat on one of the cherry red stools. "what can I help ya with? The waitress asked, Nathan detecting a slight Southern drawl to her voice.

"Yeah, can I get a coffee? Black. No sugar, creamer or any of that shit." he asked. She left him in silence to go fix up his coffee. A moment later she came back with his coffee. "Anything else?" she added.

"As a matter of fact there is. How do I get to Silent Hill?" he asked. A look of anxiety slowing crawling on to the waitress' face.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
"Okay thanks & not always, just some times, and okay its fine by me heh." Gage said walking to to get in the car. After he got in he put his seat belt on and fixed his hair. "so how do you like the weather?" gage asked trying to make freindly conversation.

iFAP

"well kid i would go getting in just anyones car. not a smart thing" Rudolfo said with a smug look on his face.
"oh the weather is amazing , doesnt the rain just fill your soul?" he answered. " by the way the name is Rudolfo. mind if i smoke?" before he could get a reply he pulled out his lighter and lit the cigarette.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
"Yes! the rain is majestic.hehe Im Gage, and nahh i dont mind, actually may i have one too?" Gage said with a fake smile and winking even though he wasnt joikng. "So why you going to Shepards glen? isnt it by that creepy place called silent hill??" he asked. The window wipers were wish washing the windows and the rain turned to samll hail. "thats weird.." he muttered to himself.

iFAP

"yeah sure help yourself " Rudolfo said with a smile as he handed Gage the pack and the lighter.
'boy this kid talks a lot' he thought to himself.
" i need to stop by a friends to get a few things that i left there. hm hail... weird?" said Rudolfo
'silent hill...' he said under his breath.
as they started to drive away down the road to hail and rain got worse as they left town and headed down the country roads toward Shepards glen. To ease the silence Rudolfo turn on the radio . A catchy tune came one .. " rah rah ah-ah-ah, ro-mah-mah, GaGa ooh-la-la "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back