• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Signatures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

onyxrhapsody87

Okay... Completely disregard, close, or move this if this was already addressed or if this the wrong place to post this...
I have been a member here for a little while now... One thing I've come to realize can't be ignored is the signature size... Large signatures are becoming more and more of a problem for people with less than fast internet connections... I understand that people want to express their personality and creativity in them... But do they really need to have a 600x800 picture that can easily be shown smaller and to the same effect... It's actually making it harder for some people to view some threads because of these images... One time it's taken me a good 5 minutes to load a thread on a cable modem!
Maybe it's just me but I think a huge signature is as bad as double posting... You can get your point across with out having to use an entire computer screen...

Basically what I'm asking is "Is it possible to limit a person's signature size or maybe deal with signatures as spoilers are dealt with?"

Thank You for your time and attention...
Marqués aka Onyxrhapsody87

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As of now, we dont have a size limit, only an image limit. =] We may implement one in the future though.

Nonetheless, if you see a sig with a humongous picture, PM a Super Mod, and we will remove the signature.

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Yes large images are a problem.. Some of them stretch my wide screen monitor sometimes.

But size doesn't make smaller images..

Look it's smaller than half the sigs out there in Kbs
I say get rid of pngs (twice size as jpegs) and make a 50kb size limit.

Back