• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Signature of the Month: Polar Opposites

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Following up on my previous question, what is the most common format to put animated images on the forums--something like iDrops' avatar or King Sora X's signature? How exactly do you include those in a post, signature, or elsewhere?
I'm so sorry I missed your question on the last page! Anyway, the format should be a gif. To put gifs in a post just do it the normal way you would for a still image. Export it from the program you're using so that it works for web devices, upload it to a photo sharing site then copy the link into a post.

As for submitting animated sigs, I personally don't mind since I was planning on making it a theme anyway, so you can submit an animated sig in any sotm. The only problem with animated sigs that I've found is the quality, so I would watch out for that if I were you.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Sweet lord. I have SOOO MUCH TO DO FOR GRAPHICS TOMORROW. 10 avvys, 2 iPhone Wallpapers, and my SotM entry.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

Border Seasons

Signaturesmall8_19_14-vi.gif

Transition from Winter to Spring on the Jinshanling section of the Great Wall. The photos, sadly, were not taken by me--only the animation is mine.

If there is a problem with the format, e.g. the file size is too large or whatever, let me know and I'll try to adjust it.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
The format is fine Hidden!

Keeps those entries coming you guys! You've got three days left.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
so uh, how about my question, yeah?
Sorry I missed that too! D: But yeah the winter soldier is fine. I'm not going to be too picky with the winter themes, pretty much anything relating to winter in some way is fine, even if it's just in a name.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll see if I can get an entry in by tonight, but I got super busy recently, so I haven't had time to work on anything >.< But I'll try my best! I hope you guys get more submissions, though ;w;

Vicodin

relative power
Yeah I couldn't get to my computer till now, but it's like 2:30 in the morning so... apologies.

ebe7fq.png

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'm going to post the voting thread tomorrow, so you guys have a little more time if you want to quickly make something up nutari but at least we have three entries now. Thanks for entering you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back