• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Signature Help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
Alright, so it's been a while since i've actually made something atleast decent. o___o; I'm failing lately.
I posted this on another forum, and i've been told the only thing on the negative side is that Kashiyuka doesn't fit in the sig. o___o; I made two versions;

White Outline-

2iaworp.jpg

No White Outline-

30a5dz9.jpg

Don't really know which one looks best, myself. o3o
Comments and critique please. D: I hate rendering people, I have trouble on it, still haven't managed to correctly use the Wand tool in GIMP, but i'm trying to get the hang of it, since some people say that if you know how to use it well, it's great when rendering.
Yes, Perfume.<3

Last edited:

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Well for one there no blending between the FG and BG. Its like you work all on the BG,and slapped on the text last,and stock. The text is horrid and it takes just about everything from the focal. And its a bit bland effect wise.With out the text it would be empty,and the reason of that is stock placement. Stock placement is important, doing it poorly can result in wacked composition,and the overall look of the piece. It's like a calculus you start the problem wrong you most likely get it all wrong. Oh and looking up tuts on how to execute better effects will help also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back