• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Signature help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Failed Hero

Re: Signitur help

Did you check to seee if it's too big? It can be... 100-by-100 pixels only? You can resize your picture and check the pixels in MSPaint.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Re: Signitur help

Did you check to seee if it's too big? It can be... 100-by-100 pixels only? You can resize your picture and check the pixels in MSPaint.

It can actually be 500x100.

What's the error message say?

KairiStar1

Help UPLOADING Signature

Im sorry if this doesnt belong here.

Im trying to get my signature to upload but its NOT WORKING!!! Ive scaled it down so it meets size requirements (19.5KB/500x100pixels) and Ive tried uploading it from photobucket, myspace and my computer at it still says unable to save image. its in JPEG but Ive tried it in GIF too and to no avail.

any help?

CtR

Re: Help UPLOADING Signature

Im sorry if this doesnt belong here.

Im trying to get my signature to upload but its NOT WORKING!!! Ive scaled it down so it meets size requirements (19.5KB/500x100pixels) and Ive tried uploading it from photobucket, myspace and my computer at it still says unable to save image. its in JPEG but Ive tried it in GIF too and to no avail.

any help?

This is a common problem, instead of trying to upload the image instead put the image code into your edit siggy box.

Basically [Click Here].

When putting the image I have into my signature, I put the address of the image (so you would put the link to your image that you have uploaded to photobucket already) and then put IMG tags around it.

Try that. Hope it works for you =)

Kairy

hey i have adobe but i really want to make an awesome signature and somone said to look up tut's turtorial but i still dont understand how they blend so good or how they make thos amzig backgrounds of what looks like paint splatters- could anyone help me

KairiStar1

Re: Help UPLOADING Signature

This is a common problem, instead of trying to upload the image instead put the image code into your edit siggy box.

Basically [Click Here].

When putting the image I have into my signature, I put the address of the image (so you would put the link to your image that you have uploaded to photobucket already) and then put IMG tags around it.

Try that. Hope it works for you =)

thank you thank you thank you it worked!!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
speaking of siggys ^^ how do some people manage to get pics bigger than 500x100 into there siggy?

Just kidding ^^ found out how :)

Last edited:

Retha Realta

ok i hope this has worked.

ok now its just come up with a big red cross...
gess ill try again

hmmm too bad it was a really great picture as well..

YES!!! it works!!!
turns out I couldnt use photobucket images, i had to use google ones, so i couldnt have the one i really wanted.
but stilll, its better then a red cross

Last edited by a moderator:

CtR

It depends on the image you are trying to use, I have used photobucket images before in my own signature and they have worked.

I'm glad you have found a picture you like elsewhere though and that it works xD

thank you thank you thank you it worked!!

Me too. my problem is solved thank you CtRfor giving me a better example
And thank you GunGonX for the image website

Awww lmao no worries, I am just glad you now both have signatures that work <3

Back