• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► *sigh*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

Usually, I'm againist love.

It's too much for me too explain why I'm againist it. Mainly, in the end, someone gets hurt. It may not be you, it may not be him/her. It could be some random person. But it will be someone. Because it is impossible for you to keep some interested forever.

But.

I find myself falling for the wrong guy.

Well, he's not really wrong. He's perfect. He always knows what's bothering me when friend's I've known for 6 years don't. He always knows how to make me smile, even when I don't want to.

But he's always telling me how much he loves his current girlfriend. I mean, it's nice to know that he loves her, but it hurts me to hear it.

Recently, he's... conviced himself that she's going to break up with him. As his best friend, I try to cheer him up. He told me it was all his fault. I told him to stop blaming himself. He needs to move on...

...I want him to move...

So, I might have a chance...

Everyone seems to think we're dating b/c we hang out ALL THE TIME. We're constantly seen together and when we're not I find myself thinking of him. My friends say that he justs hangs out because he likes me.

Now. Should I just forget these feelings and NOT jeopardize our friendship? Or just walk up to him and tell him how I feel?

I wish I knew what to do... :unsure:

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
This is the hardest point for whenever you fall in love with a friend. Tell him/her you love them and possibly ruin the friendship or let yourself live with the torment of loving them and them not know.

Its hard. I've been in the same position before. But your choice is, are you willing to risk it?

Consider that.

OH! And if your wondering, when I was in the same position, I asked her out. She said no, but we're still friends. And slowly, feelings driffted away.

Yet again, follow what your heart says to you.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Sure it'll be hard to tell him, but the decision in itself wouldn't seem hard to me. Just tell him how you feel. If he likes you the same way, you're in luck. If he doesn't, then at least you've tried and you'll know how he feels. Though if he turns you down and then doesn't want to be around you anymore just because of that, then there probably wasn't much of a friendship to jeopardize to begin with.

So I'd say technically you've got nothing to lose.

Shadukai X

Banned
I would say something, but the above two basically got it. But basically, think of it as this.

"Its always better knowing you tried, than never trying at all."

~Shad

Dark Sephiroth

Dont share your feeling's with him. Why?

(1).If you tell him you love him he'll never look at you the same way again.

(2)He might reject you and you'd end up hurt.

Here's some adivce just be his friend and if he break's up with his girlfriend
give him some time to get over her and then get real close to him.

Hope I helped.

MosesMohs

Whelp...

She broke his heart...

And now, suicide is his friend.

I tried everything.

Nothing will work.

Goddamn. Guys are so friggin confussing...

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Oooh...no suicide. x-x Suicide is not an option.

Anyways, be careful. When someone's heart is broken, they're most vulnerable, and also not very sensible or understanding. Trust me, I made a ton of mistakes a while ago when it happened to me. I personally think this is one of those things that takes good timing. He sounded like he loved his girlfriend a lot. A lot a lot. To tell him how you felt may not do any good.

It may though. But right now you just need to be his good friend. But don't let your chances slip away though, cause it's terrible to let things go unsaid. You tend to let it chew away at you till you're left with an empty and sorrowful shell. Good luck at what you choose. Just make sure that you're ready for whatever outcome, and don't go too fast afterwards, speediness can ruin things fast.

ultamaSora

I dont know what to do about your situation...since im sorta in the same position with this girl, but him and doing suicide, if he fourteen or fifteen its pretty stupid. I mean, its not like he'll never meet another girl, but right now dating you know I don't have a girlfriend yet, but im not really worried about getting one until after high school...or atleast till the 10 or 11 grade. I know there are a bunch of people who can't live without a boy/girlfriend, and I understand you like them you have a lot of stuff in common, thats actually how I feel about the girl i like now...bottom line about the suicide, suicide=no and stupid, keep trying to make him feel better, he'll come round eventually

K

Kazeth

Ha ha. My turn to input.

Ask him: "If you had the chance to go out with me, would you?" See what he says.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Well I was in sort of the same position and I just went with it and asked the girl I like out and she said no but we are still really good friends to this day

Drollive

it may take a while for his feelings for her to go away, but as long as he doesn't kill himself, he should be fine. When he feels better, you should tell him how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back